CMC Markets Dual Screen Capability?!

MrBurns1

Hi,

Ive recently moved to CMC markets from another provider because I like the new platform, however i have hot a small issue, which i was hoping somebody could help me with?!?

I wish to use a dual screen set up with my lap top and another monitor, however as its a web based system Im having problems being able to duplicate the window to move it over, as it keeps kicking me out.

Customer services have advised to try Mozilla Firefox instead of Chrome, but I have tried this and it still ends my session on the origional and logs me into the new window.. :(

I really would like to keep using CMC because of the minumum deposit and small margins, but its quite hard to monitor things on just one screen.

Anyone else notice this or has a solution for me please?

Thank you very much.

Sam

I am guessing it uses Java, not tried it so not sure. For Java you might want to try disabling Direct 3D, Java uses the hardware acceleration of the graphics card (like a pc game) to render to the screen.

Alternativy you could just use the FN button on your laptop to mirror to the 2nd monitor, im sure you already know this.

BTW do live near a place named a bit like a writing instrument? ;)

Hi,

Ive recently moved to CMC markets from another provider because I like the new platform, however i have hot a small issue, which i was hoping somebody could help me with?!?

I wish to use a dual screen set up with my lap top and another monitor, however as its a web based system Im having problems being able to duplicate the window to move it over, as it keeps kicking me out.

Customer services have advised to try Mozilla Firefox instead of Chrome, but I have tried this and it still ends my session on the origional and logs me into the new window.. :(

I really would like to keep using CMC because of the minumum deposit and small margins, but its quite hard to monitor things on just one screen.

Anyone else notice this or has a solution for me please?

Thank you very much.

Sam

I use CMC Markets for daytrading US stocks but I won't use the Next Gen platform as I'm not impressed with it. One reason you have highlighted: no multi-monitor support, and last time I checked it wasn't possible to tile at least 4 charts on a standard 1280x1024 monitor without charts overlapping. So I continue to use the Marketmaker platform.