Is there any billionaire?

Balthazar

Hi, guys,

This is my first post, but I do follow the forum quiet often and want to ask everyone the question drilling my brain.

Is there any billionaire?

I just tried a new app on my iPhone, a Compound Calculator, and found out than if I start trading one single contract on emini, say at $1200, making just 3 ticks a day I become billionaire in

Lets take a look. Doing 3 ticks we make $150. It's 12.5% of the 1200 (150/1200=0.125).

Using a compound calculator I find that a sum $1200 contract making 12.5% daily become 988 268.67 in just 57 days. Just 3 months. Ok, if even we take just 1 tick a day and reinvest it, we get 4% a day and it take 138 days to reach our first million.

So, the question is: is there someone who made a million in trading, starting with one contract? Or may be say $200000 a year?

If the answer is "yes, I do" can you provide the broker's statement?

It's not a tricky tread, I hope. I really wish to see people making substantial money for living. So many very expensive and very well kept secret trading methods are sometimes explained here...

Thanks for your help

If anybody does / has managed to do what you are talking about I REALLY hope they don't come on here to tell us about it. It will completely destroy my dream. That person should be on the back of a yacht, with fit birds all around him and not gloating on a crappy forum to grow his e-peen!

If anybody does / has managed to do what you are talking about I REALLY hope they don't come on here to tell us about it. It will completely destroy my dream. That person should be on the back of a yacht, with fit birds all around him and not gloating on a crappy forum to grow his e-peen!

Attachments

• yacht_party.bmp
    558 KB · Views: 2,145
The only billionaire ever to post on trade2win was PC the guy who owns CMC markets.

And it just goes to show it is the guys 'selling the shovels' who are the ones making the big money and not the deluded spread bettors trying to day trade to a fortune.

And there was also the recent article in the guardian how Greg Secker was making millions every year from selling courses to newbs.

Trade2win also generates more profits than 99.9% of traders will ever do, and the site owner will become a millionaire many times over if he ever decided to sell it.

latest

I would like to know the way how to be a billionaire? If you guys really know the legitimate way please share.