CISI Investment Advice Diploma Securities

tony bones 2

I'm desperately looking for some mock questions for the Securities unit of the IAD, I wondered if anyone had some to sell? Would be greatly appreciated if anyone could help ? Cheers

CISI Investment Advice Diploma Securities

- when you sign up for an exam you receive study text via .pdf (instead of 500 page hard cover textbook)

Q: anyone willing to trade/sell cisi iad securities textbook? (hard copy or .pdf)

i do have practice questions and mock exams for all 3 iad modules (FSA, IRT, SECURITIES)

Hi, how much and what level is it?

CISI Investment Advice Diploma Level 4 Securities Workbook (Edition 2)

The Official Learning and Reference Manual

For exams 31 December 2011 to 30 December 2012

I bought this book in January 2012 for the IAD L4 Securities exam. Opened once just to quickly look through only

Still in packaging

The book is still in new condition, 500+ pages.

Comes complete with the Official Q&A Booklet which includes practice and answers for all eight chapters and 20 exam questions.

I bought this book in January 2012 for the IAD L4 Securities exam. Opened once just to quickly look through only

Still in packaging

Comes complete with the Official Q&A Booklet which includes practice and answers for all eight chapters and 20 exam questions.

Sorry - £45 inc p&p for UK based, will have to get a quote on the p&p if anywhere else.

Still in packaging

Open to any offers - reply or PM me if interested! thnx