Let me introduce myself

I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone
Hi my name is James Ive been a research analyst for 5 years now.

What do i like to do for fun well thats an easy one read research, also take long walks on my treadmill and i like to **** **** up. (kinda kidding about the ****ing **** up part)

Hi, I am Eswaramurhty, from Tamil Nadu. I am working in Agri Department as a Seed Production Officer.:clap:
I had lose 5000 dollars in forex market,without knowing any thing.:confused:
so I want to learn good forex strategy from a expert. Pls give idea or guide me:smart:

Did you guys miss the introduce yourselfs thread? Glad you walk on your treadmill too, as walking on treadmills in gyms is for fools!

Last edited:
Did you guys miss the introduce yourselfs thread? Glad you walk on your treadmill too, as walking on treadmills in gyms is for fools!

Not all treadmill walking is foolish. My desk is on top of the treadmill and I walk 3 to 6 hours a day at 1mph so I can write, use the keyboard etc. All based on research at the Mayo Clinic.

Not all treadmill walking is foolish. My desk is on top of the treadmill and I walk 3 to 6 hours a day at 1mph so I can write, use the keyboard etc. All based on research at the Mayo Clinic.

I've been somewhat sceptical in the past, but in fairness the trek-desk or whatever it's called does make sense. Far better doing 20 or 30 miles or gentle walking rather than sitting slumped in a chair all week, which is what most of us probably do.

The mayonnaise clinic for chubbers who can't run:LOL: only takes 30 min a day while able bodied, fair enough if ill or disabled otherwise no excuse for not exercising a bit;) won't do the old ticker any harm either especially for those emotional trades:smart:

Can we borrow you rig for an experiment please Howard? There are bods on here that think it's possible for you to take off from that treadmill....

I've been somewhat sceptical in the past, but in fairness the trek-desk or whatever it's called does make sense. Far better doing 20 or 30 miles or gentle walking rather than sitting slumped in a chair all week, which is what most of us probably do.
Excersise for the sake of exercise has never appealed. If you want to walk, go out and walk. If you want to work at your desk - work at your desk.

Compromises rarely serve either pupose fully.

Plus it seems to lack committment to quality and purpose.

Excersise for the sake of exercise has never appealed. If you want to walk, go out and walk. If you want to work at your desk - work at your desk.

Compromises rarely serve either pupose fully.

Plus it seems to lack committment to quality and purpose.

Well, who would want to take peer reviewed research with any authority?