JonnyT...T2W trader of the year

GotGold

Never met or spoken to the bloke, but the free advice he relentlessly churns out on this site has turned my FX trading consistently profitable.

I have modified one of his systems to suit my own style, and it actually works. That's trading real money in real time (so far over last 100 trading days).

Thanks bud... this is a big deal to me.

nice post GG, and i entirely agree.

his "eloquent" style may not be to everyone's taste, but he speaketh thenth...

have a good 2005 JT, and everyone else while im at it

FC

My 'eloquent' style might be down to probably having Aspergers Syndrome like my Son.

Thanks for the praise and a good years trading to everyone.

JonnyT

GG,
Would that be Johnny's Spot On system that you adopted?

Thanks.

JonnyT should be the TW2 trader of the year!!!! He is brilliant, and generous beyond words. Compare his free material to the quality of the material you have to pay for. His is almost always BETTER!

like to know where JonnyT's free spot Forex systems are on the site

Hi all,

Sorry for comming accross as a bit ignorant but I have searched using the key words 'spot' and 'Forex' and have only spotted JonnyT's 1 hour bar system. Can someone point me in the right direction for the other Spot Forex systems please.

Thanks in advance

Brownie3

A lot of the spot-on posts have been removed by the management, awaiting a decision before re-instatement apparently

rog1111

brownie3 said:
Hi all,

Sorry for comming accross as a bit ignorant but I have searched using the key words 'spot' and 'Forex' and have only spotted JonnyT's 1 hour bar system. Can someone point me in the right direction for the other Spot Forex systems please.

Thanks in advance

Brownie3

Because someone started posting copyrighted material on the threads...

JonnyT

Spot on system

JonnyT said:
Because someone started posting copyrighted material on the threads...

JonnyT

Whats the website link for JonnyT's spot on system?

Thanks
jd

If you click on the bottom right side of any post made by JonnyT where it says "WWW" then you will get to his site.

Paul