Best IDB's to contact for jobs

tony bones 2

Hi all,

I'm desperately seek a new career challenge after growing tired of working in construction for the last 10 years as a successful Quantity Surveyor. In preparation for this change I recently studied towards the IMC to give me a general overview of the Investment world. whilst doing so, I discovered the role of IDB's and also trader both of which I'm very interested in.

After a lot of research into both roles I started contacting companies. I had an interview at an IDB's (TP) for the trainee broker scheme, which I was told I preformed very well in but my lack of experience in broking would work against me in that particular selection process, so unfortunately obviously I didn't get any further. I'm now stuck, and I wondered if anyone would be kind enough to advise me off companies to contact, I'd do any job to get in with a IDB, desk assistant, training programme, I'm even willing to leave my current job for a just a work experience position! etc etc anything I'm just desperate to start somewhere?
Many Thanks !

Many Thanks