Betonmarkets price quotes ?

NewStar

Hi,
I am newbie in here.
Just opened few days ago a bom account demo plus real.
I see there price quotes does not match with my broker (instaforex ) metrader.
Can you tell me which brokers price quotes mostly matched with BOM?
Thank you.

Yeah I'll give you a tip, close your BOM account ;)
Even the worst bucket shop would be better.

Yeah I'll give you a tip, close your BOM account ;)
Even the worst bucket shop would be better.

Can you give me please some additional information about BOM, is there anything that we should know before we get burned ? I am ready to open the real account of BOM but as i'm read over the internet there are many persons with negative opinion about BOM.
I will appreciate if you can tell me your experience or whatever you have heard about this broker.

Thank you in advance.

Binary betting is very poor value - the spread you pay is ridiculous.

For instance if you go each way on a bet - i.e. make a bet and also bet the opposite direction so that each win cancels out the others loss, then you lose 25% of your total stake just to the spread. So you'll only ever walk away with 75% of your money whatever happens in this scenario.

That's just shocking value for money and you would have to have a serious edge to make it long term.

Binary betting is very poor value - the spread you pay is ridiculous.

For instance if you go each way on a bet - i.e. make a bet and also bet the opposite direction so that each win cancels out the others loss, then you lose 25% of your total stake just to the spread. So you'll only ever walk away with 75% of your money whatever happens in this scenario.

That's just shocking value for money and you would have to have a serious edge to make it long term.

Can you suggest me any other broker for binary and similar system like BOM but with good odds ?