New Trader

TheBramble

Legendary member
Come on NT what's the problem? Can't send you a PM so I thought I'd get it out into the open so we could deal with your demons.

You don't miss a chance to have a pop and I really can't imagine why you're such a little stalker.

You might be envious of me and I can understand that. But there's no need. I probably started where you are right now and have managed with hard work, intelligence, substantial financial backing a lot of help from many people who like me and the occasional spot of luck, a positive outlook, together with good looks, a fine physique, a dry sense of humour, an educated wit and an articulate manner, managed to make it to where I am today. You can too. Well, probably not actually given the prerequisites above, but even so, it’s the effort and the aspiration that counts.

You may be annoyed in that you feel I was some way involved in your master's departure from these boards. Quite untrue by the way. He would have as cheerfully done to me as I did to him. It was a game. He lost. He laughed about it. As would I had he caused the fatal blow to be delivered to me. He got over it. Why can’t you? If you let go of your hatred; your hatred will let go of you (thanks Sphinx).

It might be your obsession with the sheer scale and breadth of my multi-talented repertoire of past t2w personae or how I managed to rise like a Phoenix from the ashes of apparent annihilation. But not all things are ours for the knowing.

Or perhaps it’s some other issue.

I just want you to know I understand and I will try and help you in any way I can. And even if you can’t stop yourself being a constant dongle, and even though you’ll probably continue inadvertently to give others a good laugh, I’m not going to respond negatively to you any more as I don’t think it’s kind to do that to someone like yourself.

Peace & Love to you my brother.

Away, and mock the time with fairest show:
False face must hide what the false heart doth know.

new_trader abhors decency, it's kinda a 5th force in the standard model... nothing to worry about

You may be annoyed in that you feel I was some way involved in your master's departure from these boards. Quite untrue by the way. He would have as cheerfully done to me as I did to him. It was a game. He lost. He laughed about it. As would I had he caused the fatal blow to be delivered to me. He got over it. Why can’t you? If you let go of your hatred; your hatred will let go of you (thanks Sphinx).

Spill the beans. What happened here? What's the story?

Come on NT what's the problem? Can't send you a PM so I thought I'd get it out into the open so we could deal with your demons.

You don't miss a chance to have a pop and I really can't imagine why you're such a little stalker.

You might be envious of me and I can understand that. But there's no need. I probably started where you are right now and have managed with hard work, intelligence, substantial financial backing a lot of help from many people who like me and the occasional spot of luck, a positive outlook, together with good looks, a fine physique, a dry sense of humour, an educated wit and an articulate manner, managed to make it to where I am today. You can too. Well, probably not actually given the prerequisites above, but even so, it’s the effort and the aspiration that counts.

It might be your obsession with the sheer scale and breadth of my multi-talented repertoire of past t2w personae or how I managed to rise like a Phoenix from the ashes of apparent annihilation. But not all things are ours for the knowing.

Or perhaps it’s some other issue.

I just want you to know I understand and I will try and help you in any way I can. And even if you can’t stop yourself being a constant dongle, and even though you’ll probably continue inadvertently to give others a good laugh, I’m not going to respond negatively to you any more as I don’t think it’s kind to do that to someone like yourself.

Peace & Love to you my brother.

Away, and mock the time with fairest show:
False face must hide what the false heart doth know.

I like you, Bramble.

It could be worse:

I want to bum you Mr Charts!

Bet you wish it was Dante with his more modest advances now. :D
Given what I've heard about Tom's Didgeridoo, Mr. Charts would be better off with a bit of rough like you Paz.

Least he'd still be able to bike home....

The tone of this thread went down pretty rapidly, didn't it.

It didn't start that high though did it? This is a showdown thread to settle old scores isn't it Bramble?

Tombstone_scene_10.jpg

Come to think of it, it did start a bit higher than "I want to bum Mr Charts". Sorry.

It didn't start that high though did it? This is a showdown thread to settle old scores isn't it Bramble?
Absolutely not the case. Quite the opposite.

I have no scores to settle.

I just wanted NT to know it was OK whatever he was feeling and I would look down with massively benign prejudice on anything he might direct at me and try and help in any way I can.

Love & Peace to my all brothers (and sister too of course, ‘specially the cute sassy ones…).

Blimey Tony, very surprised at you starting this thread..I thought you were better than this.

Blimey Tony, very surprised at you starting this thread..I thought you were better than this.

You did?:-0 I thought you were smarter than that. Maybe your powers of observation are only focused on multi-nicks that you don’t like. Anyway, I was really hoping I’d get a mention in the “Who is the worst members of T2W?” thread, what a disappointment this has been.

Absolutely not the case. Quite the opposite.

I have no scores to settle.

I just wanted NT to know it was OK whatever he was feeling and I would look down with massively benign prejudice on anything he might direct at me and try and help in any way I can.

Love & Peace to my all brothers (and sister too of course, ‘specially the cute sassy ones…).

NT probably suffers from p-en-is envy hence his spat with Bramble:love:

Last edited: