comparison of different instruments?

Hi,
I've been looking over the CME site, and they have all their products listed individually on separate pages. Is there a chart somewhere where the different instruments are compared? I'm looking for information like minimum increment, $/point, trading hours, limits, and such.

I can make one myself, but I'd rather not if this information has already been collated somewhere.
Thanks,
JO

I doubt an error-free one exists on the Web. I'm doing one for myself starting with YM,ES,NQ and the equivalent bigs, then DAX, Stoxx, FTSE, Bund. Happy to share it when I've finished whenever that is.

This may help :

http://tfc-charts.w2d.com/specs/summary.html

GL
rog1111

JumpOff said:
Hi,
I've been looking over the CME site, and they have all their products listed individually on separate pages. Is there a chart somewhere where the different instruments are compared? I'm looking for information like minimum increment, $/point, trading hours, limits, and such.

I can make one myself, but I'd rather not if this information has already been collated somewhere.
Thanks,
JO

Ok, now I'm looking for information about which intruments are the most volatile. That is, which contracts have the greatest % fluctuation over the years. I know that I could look at a long temr chart for each instrument and get out my calculator, but I'm guessing someone else has alread done this and posted it on the web somewhere. I've been googling without success. I suspect there is a word or phrase for this that I do not yet know. Any ideas?

I know energy stocks are crazy right now, but they don't always lead the list - do they? Seems like sometimes its currencies, sugar, cattle, metals....
Thanks in advance,
JO