Trading Multiple Currencies

Unreal

Hi,

I am confused why when you see people trading room why they have like 10-20 screens instead of 1? Are they trading multiple pairs at the same time all 20 main ones?

If you buy say 2 lots or 20 lots can you split them up into different currency pairs? Can you use 0.5 of a lot on 1 pair and 0.5 on another?

Just starting out.

Thanks.

Hi,

I am confused why when you see people trading room why they have like 10-20 screens instead of 1? Are they trading multiple pairs at the same time all 20 main ones?

If you buy say 2 lots or 20 lots can you split them up into different currency pairs? Can you use 0.5 of a lot on 1 pair and 0.5 on another?

Just starting out.

Thanks.

I trade 4 charts...2 FX and 2 Commodities...I have 6screens but could do with 8screens (y)

This is what i need......check this out

http://www.digitaltigers.com/zenview-atlasultraelite.asp

bloddy hell thats a monster monitor. So are you gaining pips from more than 1 currency and diversifying your investment through commodities?

I am just looking for information after doing search on Google and here I cannot find the information so I post is that a crime?

Please ban him. It's so stupid the # of threads he's made. Over 40 threads in 94 posts.

I completely agree.
He asks some completely ridiculous questions too, he's reeled off 4-5 new threads in 15 to 20 minutes on several occasions, and has repeated some questions in new threads.

Peter