Paul Quillen Daytradingcourse.com

Holste

Has anyone been through his course. He has been around for 17 years and it is hard to find anything negative about him.

Holste,

DId you ever decide to take Paul Quillen class? I am Newbie as well and have been considering Paul Quillen class for a while now. Would love to hear positive or negative comments.

Thanks,
Mike

Holste,

DId you ever decide to take Paul Quillen class? I am Newbie as well and have been considering Paul Quillen class for a while now. Would love to hear positive or negative comments.

Thanks,
Mike

I took the course in November. Very good course I would recommend it to any one willing to learn and follow Paul's steps. My email is [email protected]

My friend took his course, says it was the biggest pile of turd he's ever seen.

My friend took his course, says it was the biggest pile of turd he's ever seen.

Anley,

Why didnt your friend like the course? And what did they cover in the 1 week 1 on 1 training? Could you elaborate? He must have taught something worthwhile. One thing I didnt like is he wants you to sign up for neoticker for $1600 because it has 30 second charts. But the course looked really good. Anyone else......

Anley,

Why didnt your friend like the course? And what did they cover in the 1 week 1 on 1 training? Could you elaborate? He must have taught something worthwhile. One thing I didnt like is he wants you to sign up for neoticker for $1600 because it has 30 second charts. But the course looked really good. Anyone else......
Pakua, as a rookie member you have been seen through as a sockpuppeting spammer as soon aas you put text out for us to read.:LOL::LOL::cool::cool:(n):sleep::whistling

So no one can verify daytrading to win.com

Pakua, as a rookie member you have been seen through as a sockpuppeting spammer as soon aas you put text out for us to read.:LOL::LOL::cool::cool:(n):sleep::whistling

Hi its pakua again. I gave you a year after your eloquent, classy statement that Im sure your children must be proud of, because I want to know what YOU have accomplished either in making money trading(statements or w-2's would be fine, or contributing to lifting anyone up to a higher level. You obviously love to tear people down, so I waited over a year and now would politely like to see your accomplishments in this last year. I on the other hand, do not work and trade forex whenever I feel like it. That doesnt mean I cant learn new things. So please...the floor is all yours crusher. And btw....I still want some info on this guy. Its amazing for 5k nobody has anything good or bad to say about him. The fact that he downloads n entire manual on your computer before you even start the course is a big plus for me. Needing 30 second charts is not!

Pakua42