Newsnight Trader

Does anyone have this programme and what do they think of it?
Yes, got this programme just after Xmas. It is very simpe to follow and implement - the signals do not happen very frequently -maybe once a week, but seem to work pretty well.
Have only used it with demo account once, but came out with about 340 pips profit.
The stop loss is set 140 pips away, so you need to be prepared to lose this much.

Yes, got this programme just after Xmas. It is very simpe to follow and implement - the signals do not happen very frequently -maybe once a week, but seem to work pretty well.
Have only used it with demo account once, but came out with about 340 pips profit.
The stop loss is set 140 pips away, so you need to be prepared to lose this much.

I thought I read somewhere that the stop loss was 280 pips?!

:confused:

yes it is 280, you open 2 trades 140 s/l on each

If the S/L is so big then how is the decision made to were the market is going to go to have a successful trade.
This looks like 50/50 chance or is there a way of telling were the market heading

If the S/L is so big then how is the decision made to were the market is going to go to have a successful trade.
This looks like 50/50 chance or is there a way of telling were the market heading

That would be telling.... ;)

I believe there is a 60 day review period on this product..... :sleep: