Which Should I trade - Stocks, Futures or Forex etc.?

This is a discussion on Which Should I trade - Stocks, Futures or Forex etc.? within the New to Trade2Win forums, part of the Reception category; I like trading futures because I can go short just as easy as long. and I get plenty of mojo ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 8, 2015, 7:21am   #31
Joined May 2015
I like trading futures because I can go short just as easy as long. and I get plenty of mojo leverage. So when I put on a trade I go for the big bucks. win or lose. big bucks.

too boring to trade for small change. to me everything less than thousands of dollars is small change and not counted. at least in trading.

I think maybe I need a shrink to straighten out my brain. there seems to be a mistake in the way my brain functions.
Jingles is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: breaktwister