How Difficult is it to Trade?

This is a discussion on How Difficult is it to Trade? within the New to Trade2Win forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by postman Its like trading demo accounts? Apart from the fact It IS real money and real profits. ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 12, 2017, 11:36pm   #121
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by postman View Post
Its like trading demo accounts?

Apart from the fact
It IS real money and real profits.
It is real fills and not demo fills.

Apart from that its just like trading a demo account

Check out all the people who tried and failed to make it work in the links below. Have YOU tried it? If not you don't really know what your talking about!

Demo trading is easy according to you, and if it is just like demo trading, show us how easy it is and post your efforts.
A small capital is like demo trading , like going to a casino without the emotions and phsychology , you won't experience real phsychology until you trade large accounts.The £300 loss means nothing , compared to net worth.


Trading is hard and a competitive mental sport , that is why they failed.
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2017, 7:57am   #122
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by piphoe View Post
sounds great.

a couple a Q's pls:

Define a trend.A trend istwo sets of peaks and troughs , using 3 times higher time frame (than current time frame ) candles

'Define a good stop.below last 30 min bar low

the rubber is where it's meets the road.
That is only 20 % of trading success , anyone can give it to you for free in this high probability system word document

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/educ...ml#post2891164


There are 80 % more phsychological flaws which hit traders and one of them is here

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/psyc...ml#post2892306
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2017, 10:26am   #123
 
postman's Avatar
Joined May 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
A small capital is like demo trading , like going to a casino without the emotions and phsychology , you won't experience real phsychology until you trade large accounts.The £300 loss means nothing , compared to net worth.


Trading is hard and a competitive mental sport , that is why they failed.
You have contradicted yourself in your own post.
You say they failed because its a hard mental game and then say none of the traders are experiencing emotional or psychological (mental) stress because of the small size of the account.
So 100% failed on purely technical reasons, which is a lot more than 20% random number you imagined.

Also, if your going to pretend you know something about trading 'psychology' at least learn to spell the word correctly.

Sometimes I wish 'cut and paste' hadn't been invented.
postman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2017, 11:04am   #124
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by postman View Post
You have contradicted yourself in your own post.
You say they failed because its a hard mental game and then say none of the traders are experiencing emotional or psychological (mental) stress because of the small size of the account.
So 100% failed on purely technical reasons, which is a lot more than 20% random number you imagined.

Also, if your going to pretend you know something about trading 'psychology' at least learn to spell the word correctly.

Sometimes I wish 'cut and paste' hadn't been invented.
You don't understand , I have not contradicted myself ,I was just confirming your statement , and stating why many had failed at your 300 game , because trading is hard mental game.On larger accounts , they will feel all the psychological demons.

A small account size is like like playing "a £300 loss comfort zone trading loss".When you get real , and live in real world , your basic minimum living pay /costs is going to be £20,000 a year on breadcrumbs .To achieve that your 300 account is going to have to make 6666 % a year , then with these targets , you will have a lot of psychological issues .

A loss feels much more painful than a win , when you lose £300 , then you lose £30,000 , your emotional impact is deadlier.If your weekly target of income is not being , your psychological demons of stress ,emotions etc kick in.

Very few will fail for technical reasons , maybe 10% who knows , but if technical was reliable and profitable , you would get the microsoft of trading .We could call t2w automated software for all trader , buy it get 1 free.

Almost 80 % are likely to fail , due to psychology.
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2017, 11:58am   #125
 
postman's Avatar
Joined May 2005
@foroom lluzers just for the lulz what amount in your 'professional' opinion defines real trading as opposed to 'casino gambling'.
postman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2017, 12:27pm   #126
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by postman View Post
@foroom lluzers just for the lulz what amount in your 'professional' opinion defines real trading as opposed to 'casino gambling'.
Real trading :You take your trade / number of trades avoiding the type of trading on forum failures FF or forex factory , no stops used .You are going to make 400 ticks a week , you will run your losses for months , but your average weekly ticks will amont to 20,000 a year (dax is only 12,000).With this method you are guaranteed 8,000 a year on 10,000 account , using options and futues with maximum risk of 10 % of your account over a series of trades....example here

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indi...ml#post2892800

Gambling : Bet red or black on the form of the instrument, using the free 2,500 free systems on the net , use a stop loss for the forum sponsor on forex failures FF/which is a bucket shop aiming for your stop , you stop is taken out and when the market prices are extremely quick moving , moving like a roulette wheel , you lose all your money in mixed markets (80 % of the time).Then you end up on forex factory as a Vendor in their commercial section , gambling on finding new traders with losing streaks , call yourself MITtrader , post after event trades to impress new traders , ones you had illusions about making and get a few new traders to buy your mentoring courses , without any psychology threads (to tell them they will lose).

First method of trading avoids psychological demons , second method of timing the markets will result in psychological demons attacking you.

Last edited by foroom lluzers; Apr 13, 2017 at 12:34pm.
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2017, 1:12pm   #127
 
postman's Avatar
Joined May 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
...

Very few will fail for technical reasons , maybe 10% who knows , but if technical was reliable and profitable , you would get the microsoft of trading .We could call t2w automated software for all trader , buy it get 1 free.

Almost 80 % are likely to fail , due to psychology.
Hmmm to remove ALL the psychological problems that cause everyone to fail you would need an automated system, and yet you say they dont work either.
I still dont understand - how does Anyone make money in this game?
postman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2017, 1:24pm   #128
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by postman View Post
Hmmm to remove ALL the psychological problems that cause everyone to fail you would need an automated system, and yet you say they dont work either.
I still dont understand - how does Anyone make money in this game?
You don't need an automated system , although the following system can be automated.

The stock market is well supported ....at support levels on 4 h and daily charts , buy the pull backs , then sit and wait for a week or two .

It is also supported by fed put , investor support and money printing.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/educ...ml#post2891856

Buy the pull backs to supports , using your own methods , it will make money!
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Difficult decisions! wasp The Foyer 11 Mar 19, 2007 5:16pm
Difficult To Describe! timsk General Trading Chat 5 Jan 18, 2006 11:14am
Which is more difficult? Day-trading or position trading Dispassionate Home Trader 42 Nov 23, 2005 6:29pm
Is it really that difficult? tysonlbc Home Trader 88 Mar 30, 2005 11:00pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)