How Long Does it Take to Make a Stable Income from Trading?

This is a discussion on How Long Does it Take to Make a Stable Income from Trading? within the New to Trade2Win forums, part of the Reception category; I wish that everyone can have a stable income from Forex work but it is not possible. Because it is ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 10, 2018, 3:18am   #316
Joined Apr 2016
I wish that everyone can have a stable income from Forex work but it is not possible. Because it is risky work.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2018, 7:44am   #317
Joined Jun 2007
The trick is to be an investor first and a trader second. meaning you must know how to make money work for you. when the trading bug bites you, you will spend the next 5 years losing all your money. however, once you start being profitable(on year 10), then you take your profits and buy your first company.
The right art is purposeless, aimless! The more obstinately you try to learn how to shoot the arrow for the sake of hitting the goal, the less you will succeed in the one and the further the other will recede. What stands in your way is that you have a much too willful will. You think that what you do not do yourself does not happen.You must learn to wait properly.
Maviga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2018, 4:57pm   #318

5 Posts
Joined Oct 2018
And then there are lucky traders like a friend of mine who have made a profit of about 20k$ in just the first month from an investment of 5K$.

What i want to say is that luck is also an important factor on making a profit with online trading.
williamdeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 5:39am   #319
Joined Jun 2007
yes, i agree luck is important. but how do you stay lucky? Did he not lose it all in one day???

to make a stable income, he must be consistently luck.

good luck on that......being consistently lucky
The right art is purposeless, aimless! The more obstinately you try to learn how to shoot the arrow for the sake of hitting the goal, the less you will succeed in the one and the further the other will recede. What stands in your way is that you have a much too willful will. You think that what you do not do yourself does not happen.You must learn to wait properly.
Maviga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 8:38am   #320
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Luck is an extremely small element in the game.....all it will do is help determine the speed you arrive at your destination.....
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote