Nature Vs Nurture – are Good Traders Born or Made?

This is a discussion on Nature Vs Nurture – are Good Traders Born or Made? within the New to Trade2Win forums, part of the Reception category; Trading is a set of skills and it is not necessary that successful traders are born with those skills. Good ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 23, 2017, 2:35pm   #65

6 Posts
Joined Apr 2017
Trading is a set of skills and it is not necessary that successful traders are born with those skills. Good traders are those who strive to work towards it. They have a discipline and patient mind to learn from the basics till the advance practical knowledge is attained. With a proper set of rules and money management skills and yes having control on emotions, a trader can be nurtured to be a successful trader.
greg.darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2017, 2:43pm   #66

Joined Oct 2015
Big Ballers are born, not made. It's in the DNA. However, big balls are not enough must teach the necessary skills in any game of chance.

ps i am NO big baller. i never will be but the niche i carved out for myself is enough (almost)
Old May 25, 2017, 11:29am   #67

5 Posts
Joined May 2017
my opinion is that we can develop ourselves to be good traders because its all in the human mindset.
penny128 is offline Commercial chat room   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2017, 11:30am   #68

5 Posts
Joined May 2017
a lot of depend on how you really want to make money at trading
penny128 is offline Commercial chat room   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2017, 3:46pm   #69
Joined Jan 2017
50/50
A trader wouldn't become a pro without hard work...
A person with no skills wouldn't get them. Maybe he is a bad trader, but a good dancer. Everyone has his own skills...
So I consider these things to go hand by hand
alextrader79 is offline   Reply With Quote