- About NVP
- Real Name
- Finance Manager / Forex Trainer
- United Kingdom
- Running / General Fitness (for sanity preservation), Self help Books....Interested in search for lifes purpose Blah Blah , Seeking the ultimate lifestyle via financial independence (in my dreams !)
- Vendor (Optional)
- Trading Profile (OLD)
We'll be phasing this section out shortly. All members are encouraged to fill out the NEW Trading Info section.
- Trading Style
- Still experimenting - all Paper at the moment until further notice
- List of Markets Traded
- Still experimenting........see below
- What method do you use to Trade?
- still Experimenting - currently researching Volume as a trigger (its the only other pure objective "hard" piece of info available apart from price....( !!??)
- Trading Profile
All the info about your trading skills, preferences and background.
- Trading Biography
- contact me at FXCorrelator@gmail.com ....(note that FXCorrelator.com currently links to my Beginners Strengthmeter thread here at T2W)
about me :-
see my profile here at T2Win in the articles section
I was born into a family of Bookmakers and involved in the gambling world from a very early age (Bookmaking/Horseracing), I qualified as an Accountant back in the 80's and I've been lucky enough to travel extensively and enjoy the world inbetween a multitude of commercial/finance roles with various Blue Chips in UK and abroad. I was first introduced to Trading in the early 80's as a trainee Accountant at Shell and (part of the back office support team to their Oil Trading Floors) and have been involved in Trading ever since ....
alongside my Work as a Finance/Commercial Analyst.....since the early 2000's I have been committed to Trading and Training people on my Forex Strengthmeters.....contact me for latest details !
- Trading Experience
- More than 5 Years
- Trading Work Status
- Preferred Trading Style
- Preferred Market Regions
- US, UK, Europe, Asia-Pacific
- Preferred Markets
- Preferred Trading Instruments
- Preferred Forex Currencies
- USD, CAD, GBP, EUR, CHF, JPY, AUD, NZD
- Preferred Trading Software (A-O)
- Preferred Spreadbetting Brokers
- Preferred Fixed Odds Brokers
- Preferred EOD Data Providers
- Favorite Trading Books
- any that I understand (not many then).....love the Market Wizard books especially
- Favorite Trading Magazines
- Currency Trader, Investors Chronicle, The Trader's Journal, Trader Monthly, Traders Magazine, Traders World, Traders'
- Favorite Trading Tip
- Dont lose money......and dont believe anything anyone tells you
..... thats it
- I've been trading Forex strengthmeters for over 14 years and happy to help .....see links here for free indicators and advice http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fore...ml#post2443624
|Dec 11, 2014|
|10:13pm - drtro quoted NVP in post School of Trade (SOT) |
Theres no doubt that Tec...
|Dec 10, 2014|
|6:37pm - NVP quoted MONEY12345 in post Vince stanzione |
I have been following Vince str...
|6:34pm - NVP quoted Splitlink in post so - when do we buy Tesco ? |
It's difficult, isn't it? Whe...
|6:33pm - NVP quoted 0007 in post so - when do we buy Tesco ? |
Tesco's business model is...
|6:21pm - NVP quoted Forexmospherian in post Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies |
Well Done N Good luck with your new...
|6:18pm - NVP quoted Forexmospherian in post Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader |
Hi N Yes just sent you a comment ...
|5:16pm - Forexmospherian quoted NVP in post Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader |
Hey F , guys ..............
|5:12pm - Forexmospherian quoted NVP in post Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies |
hey all.... well I ha...