London Traders' Network Drinks - Central London

This is a discussion on London Traders' Network Drinks - Central London within the Meetups forums, part of the Trading Career category; Hey all, the September Social Trader Drinks is on Wednesday 19th September at the Penderels Oak in Holborn. We have ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 14, 2012, 6:31pm   #49
Joined Mar 2007
Re: London Traders' Network Drinks - Central London

tradingbeliefs started this thread Hey all, the September Social Trader Drinks is on Wednesday 19th September at the Penderels Oak in Holborn. We have a space reserved at the entrance to the pub. There's about 74 people down to attend so far.

As always you can find out more about who's attending and get instant updates by signing up to the Meet-up: The London Traders' Network September 2012 SOCIAL Event - The London Traders Network (London, England) - Meetup

I look forward to seeing you there for a beer and some trader chat.

Paul
tradingbeliefs is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2013, 11:19am   #50
Joined Mar 2007
Re: London Traders' Network Drinks - Central London

tradingbeliefs started this thread Fellow Traders,

It's time for the March 2013 London Traders Network drinks event!

For the new members this is a free social traders drinks event that allows you to meet-up with other traders. Its aim is merely to engage in sociable banter with other traders over a drink or two. Its an opportunity to get out from behind the screens and actually talk to other human-beings involved in trading.

Regardless of whether you're; a private or institutional trader, equities commodities or fx player, a scalper or a position trader, systematic or discretionary, with months or decades of experience it's all about having a chat with like-minded souls who share a love of trading and financial markets. So come along, have a beer, share some war stories, make new friends and catch-up with old ones.

For this event we shall be using the downstairs cellar bar at the The New Moon pub a few minutes walk from Bank and Monument stations in the heart of the City. It will mean that we will have our own space just for ourselves rather than having to mingle / share with normal pub-dwellers.

You can get a regular update on our social events on our meet-up page: The London Traders Network (London, England) - Meetup

This will be the second social event of the year for the London Traders' Network so I'm looking forward to seeing you all for some drinks and banter on Wednesday 20th March 2013!

I hope you're all enjoying some fine profits from the Yen, GBP and Eur pairs as well as the Indices!

Trade well,

Paul
Old Jan 7, 2014, 6:58pm   #51
Joined Mar 2007
London Traders Network January 2014 SOCIAL

We are already looking at the first London Traders Network Social of 2014. Where did 2013 go?

For the new members this is a free social traders drinks event that allows you to meet-up with other traders. Its aim is merely to engage in sociable banter with other traders over a drink or two. Its an opportunity to get out from behind the screens and actually talk to other human-beings who share a passion for trading.
Regardless of your experience or trading style it's always good to spend time with like-minded souls. So come along, have a beer, share some war stories, make new friends and catch-up with old ones.

For this event we shall be using the downstairs cellar bar at the The New Moon pub a few minutes walk from Bank and Monument stations in the heart of the City. It will mean that we will have our own space just for ourselves rather than having to mingle / share with normal pub-dwellers.

As always I merely ask you to RSVP either way in order to help me manage numbers and expectations. You can get a regular update on our social events on our meet-up page: The London Traders Network Meetup

This will be the sixth and final social event of the year for the London Traders' Network so I'm looking forward to seeing you all for some drinks and banter on Wednesday 15th January 2014!

I wish you all a pip-filled 2014!

Trade well,

Paul

www.fxtraderpaul.com
Old Oct 23, 2014, 5:18pm   #52
Joined Mar 2007
Nov 2014 London Traders' Network Beer Call

As we gallop towards the end of 2014 its time to put the November Social drinks event on Wednesday 19th November in your diaries. It'll be the last event of 2014 so a chance to grab a beer before the Christmas silly season begins.

For the new members this is a free social traders drinks event that allows you to meet-up with other traders. Its aim is merely to engage in sociable banter with other traders over a drink or two. Its an opportunity to get out from behind the screens and actually talk to other human-beings who share a passion for trading.

Regardless of your experience or trading style it's always good to spend time with like-minded souls. So come along, have a beer, share some war stories, make new friends and catch-up with old ones.

If you add yourself to our Meetup page at: http://www.meetup.com/TheLondonTradersNetwork/ then you'll get all the details and a reminder.

We have our own space just for ourselves rather than having to mingle / share with normal pub-dwellers.

As always I merely ask you to RSVP either way in order to help me manage numbers and expectations.

I wish you all an enjoyable (and profitable) autumn.

Trade well,

Paul

Last edited by Trader333; Nov 18, 2015 at 10:15am.
Old Nov 17, 2015, 5:36pm   #53
Joined Mar 2007
tradingbeliefs started this thread For anyone who's interested - youd be welcome t come along, have a drink and share some trading war-stories tomorrow evening.

http://www.meetup.com/TheLondonTrade...nts/225420751/
Old Mar 1, 2016, 7:52pm   #54
Joined Mar 2007
The London Traders Network March Social Beer Call

tradingbeliefs started this thread Hello traders, the next London Traders Network drinks is on Wednesday 16th March. You can find all the details about the social drinks on the London Traders Network Meetup Page

All are welcome to share some beers and war-stories.
Thanks! The following members like this post: options-george
Old Jan 9, 2017, 3:56pm   #55
Joined Mar 2007
The London Traders Network January 2017 Social beer-call

tradingbeliefs started this thread Fellow traders,
You know the drill by now: The beer-call is just that. A chance for you to get out from behind your screens and come for a beer and a chat about trading. It's not for selling anything - its a beer-call by traders for traders. That's it - pure and simple.
The first event of 2017*is on Wednesday 18th January*- we have the cellar bar reserved for us, and I look forward to seeing you all there!

You can find other details on the LTN Meetup Page

Trade Well
Paul