Any Traders in Northern Ireland

This is a discussion on Any Traders in Northern Ireland within the Meetups forums, part of the Trading Career category; Good to hear another person with an interest in trading. Whats your style and what market(s) are you looking at? ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 16, 2017, 10:55am   #16

4 Posts
Joined May 2017
Good to hear another person with an interest in trading. Whats your style and what market(s) are you looking at?

Putting this out to everyone. If anyone has ever read Think and Grow Rich book by Napoleon Hill, the concept of a mastermind group were by like minded people can help each other achieve their own goals could be very beneficial. Given that everyone has their own on path on how and why they came to trading and given the lack of support here in N.I I suggest that we arrange a meetup.

Let me know what you guys think
Bionic trader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2017, 2:37pm   #17

8 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Well I generally look into the forex, indices and commodity markets. My trading is fairly simplistic, trading breakouts using support and resistance, along with moving averages to detect the direction of the trend and then trail my SL using moving averages depending on the strength of the breakout an trend.

I have read think and grow rich but never managed to get anywhere near finishing it. If i remember correctly it is a lengthy read, but very interesting. I would definitely be up for a meetup, even if it is just purely as an opportunity to chat with other people wanting to become successful in trading.
srainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2017, 9:23pm   #18

8 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
Greetings from Bangor

Hi Gents,
Just joined the forum. I live in Bangor and trade part-time for the past year, and full time in a couple of months.... If anyone is interested in catching up let me know...

Plan the trade and trade the plan....
clepal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2017, 9:31pm   #19

8 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
Hi Gents,
Just joined the forum. I live in Bangor and trade part-time for the past year, and full time in a couple of months.... If anyone is interested in catching up let me know...

Plan the trade and trade the plan....
Old Dec 12, 2017, 9:03pm   #20

8 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Hi Clepal,

What markets would you mainly trade? Good to hear you are hoping to go full-time. I would be interested in catching up if anyone was interested to have a chat.
Old Dec 12, 2017, 9:41pm   #21

8 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
Hi Srainey,

I trade futures (ES, NQ, YM, CL & GC),stocks (US) and spot forex (USD cross). I am up for a chat and coffee if anyone is interest.

regards
G
Old Dec 16, 2017, 2:07am   #22

4 Posts
Joined May 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by clepal View Post
Hi Srainey,

I trade futures (ES, NQ, YM, CL & GC),stocks (US) and spot forex (USD cross). I am up for a chat and coffee if anyone is interest.

regards
G
Count me in, arrange a time and place and I will be there
Bionic trader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2017, 2:06pm   #23

8 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
Hi all,

I am free around lunchtime next Wed 28th Dec in Belfast if anyone is interested in meeting up?

G
Old Dec 22, 2017, 12:33am   #24

4 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
Quote:
Hi all,

I am free around lunchtime next Wed 28th Dec in Belfast if anyone is interested in meeting up?

G
Sure, I live in belfast and would like to meet up..
lyacub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2017, 12:56am   #25

4 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dax_&_Dow View Post
Part time for over 2 years just recently gone full time. I'm hoping to find other traders in Belfast to share an office. Good luck. D
Hey i'm interested , can we meet sometime and have a chat, i live in belfast
Old Dec 26, 2017, 1:03am   #26

8 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
Season Greetings All,
How about meeting up at Starbucks - corner of Arthur St and Castle Lane this Wednesday at 1pm?
Regards
G
Old Dec 26, 2017, 11:22am   #27

4 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
Does cool, see you at one..
Old Dec 27, 2017, 2:28pm   #28

4 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
Here

Quote:
Season Greetings All,
How about meeting up at Starbucks - corner of Arthur St and Castle Lane this Wednesday at 1pm?
Regards
G
Iím upstairs canít find you
Old Dec 27, 2017, 2:33pm   #29

8 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyacub View Post
Iím upstairs canít find you
Iím outside
Old Dec 27, 2017, 5:05pm   #30

8 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Sorry I wouldn't have been able to make it today but I'll be back up in Belfast again in the new year if there's interest in another meetup