Introduce Yourself

This is a discussion on Introduce Yourself within the Meetups forums, part of the Trading Career category; Hi Guys Mark here from south africa, have not had a winning trade for some time , hope all your ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 9, 2012, 6:00am   #6658

3 Posts
Joined Oct 2011
Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi Guys
Mark here from south africa, have not had a winning trade for some time , hope all your trades guys this year is profitable !!! quick question , I get a lot of stuff sent into my e mail box regarding different systems , and boy , they all sound/ look good , but deep down , your mind is telling you , if this was really working , why are they selling it ?? anyway , just thought I would ask you guys if anyone has ever used the system called (4xpip snager trading system ) ??? if so is it an automated one , as the add shows nothing really , just some outstanding trades , maybe some one can help me in this regard!!!! or put me in the direction that is for my gain ( for a change ) and notthere:s
amandamark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2012, 8:39am   #6659

3 Posts
Joined Mar 2011

Hi guys,

I've lurking around these forums for about a year and never really got down to posting.

I trade fx part time and I hope to learn much from seasoned traders in this forum.

Cheers to my first post!
iwillsurvive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2012, 11:56am   #6660

3 Posts
Joined Sep 2010

Hello,

I'm 20 years old and been trading for a couple of years with mixed results although getting more serious the last year or two and I mainly trade FX.

Hopefully this is enough to start a new thread.. haha

Thank you.
streetstupid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2012, 2:11pm   #6661

1 Posts
Joined Jan 2012

Hi

Im new to this thread, enjoying the reading!
JJWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2012, 5:32pm   #6662
Joined Oct 2008

where about in south africa are you ?.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandamark View Post
Hi Guys
Mark here from south africa, have not had a winning trade for some time , hope all your trades guys this year is profitable !!! quick question , I get a lot of stuff sent into my e mail box regarding different systems , and boy , they all sound/ look good , but deep down , your mind is telling you , if this was really working , why are they selling it ?? anyway , just thought I would ask you guys if anyone has ever used the system called (4xpip snager trading system ) ??? if so is it an automated one , as the add shows nothing really , just some outstanding trades , maybe some one can help me in this regard!!!! or put me in the direction that is for my gain ( for a change ) and notthere:s
stephen2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2012, 3:44am   #6663

2 Posts
Joined Dec 2009

Hello, another newbie here. I know theres got to be a way to make some supplemental income here. Been looking at forex, options, straight stocks, indexes...... hell, I can't even focus enough to learn one much less decide which one to focus on! Well i've pretty much deep sixed all the gurus that keep pestering me with get rich emails. I guess that's progress of a sort.
tomjode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2012, 12:22pm   #6664

3 Posts
Joined Oct 2011

Hi Guys , mark here south africa , dont know anything about trading forex , but hay , we are never to old to learn ?? not so ???
amandamark is offline   Reply With Quote