The London Traders Network September 2015 Social Beer-Call

This is a discussion on The London Traders Network September 2015 Social Beer-Call within the Meetups forums, part of the Trading Career category; My 'day trading network' currently numbers zero, so it would be good to see some T2W people here, bounce a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 7, 2015, 1:11pm   #1

Joined May 2014
The London Traders Network September 2015 Social Beer-Call

My 'day trading network' currently numbers zero, so it would be good to see some T2W people here, bounce a few ideas around about trends/strategies, etc...

Wednesday, September 16, 2015
6:30 PM onwards

The New Moon
88 Gracechurch Street
EC3V 0DN
City of London

http://www.meetup.com/TheLondonTrade...nts/224167625/
f2calv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7, 2015, 3:37pm   #2
Joined Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2calv View Post
My 'day trading network' currently numbers zero, so it would be good to see some T2W people here, bounce a few ideas around about trends/strategies, etc...

The New Moon
88 Gracechurch Street
EC3V 0DN
City of London

I will be attending this one. It's usually a good evening!

And for a honest look into trading, check out my T2W member profile (published Dec2015)
options-george is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: f2calv
Old Sep 8, 2015, 3:55pm   #3
Joined Mar 2007
Quote:

The New Moon
88 Gracechurch Street
EC3V 0DN
City of London

I'm the organiser and you'll be very welcome to come along. Come over and say hello (if I don't already know you) and I'll be sure to introduce you to some fellow day-traders.
tradingbeliefs is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2015, 4:05pm   #4

Joined May 2014
f2calv started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by tradingbeliefs View Post
I'm the organiser and you'll be very welcome to come along. Come over and say hello (if I don't already know you) and I'll be sure to introduce you to some fellow day-traders.
Sorry if it came across like me saying it was my event I apologise if that's the case. Certainly not trying to steal anyones' thunder Paul. Will see you there!
Old Sep 8, 2015, 4:40pm   #5
Joined Mar 2007
Quote:
Sorry if it came across like me saying it was my event I apologise if that's the case. Certainly not trying to steal anyones' thunder Paul. Will see you there!
Oh no, it wasn't meant like that at all! I'm always happy to help put people in touch with similar souls at the events. It's just that with only one of me and normally 80-100 other people there it means that despite my best efforts sometimes people get missed. Hence why if you make a bee-line for me and say hello I shall endeavour to point you in the direction of traders of a similar ilk.
tradingbeliefs is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2015, 10:34pm   #6
Joined Jan 2006
And a fun meet that was....

And for a honest look into trading, check out my T2W member profile (published Dec2015)
Old Nov 16, 2015, 10:21am   #7

Joined May 2014
f2calv started this thread http://www.meetup.com/TheLondonTrade...nts/225420751/

#justsaying
Thanks! The following members like this post: options-george
Old Nov 16, 2015, 12:22pm   #8
Joined Jan 2006
Quote:
I am planning to attend again, thought won't get there until a bit later in the evening. Be there, or be ....

Thanks! The following members like this post: f2calv