What DMA for FTSE scalping is cheapest? Need to learn first

This is a discussion on What DMA for FTSE scalping is cheapest? Need to learn first within the Indices forums, part of the Markets category; Hi I need to am going to learn new way to trade (through DMA). I used to do it quite ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 9, 2008, 12:05pm   #1

Joined Apr 2008
What DMA for FTSE scalping is cheapest? Need to learn first

Hi

I need to am going to learn new way to trade (through DMA). I used to do it quite well with SB company before but it appeared to be not working in long run.

So I am looking for inexpensive way to do so - smalest execution and monthly access fees. Size of the margin is not the main priority. Smallest maintenance with decent quality of access and software. Cheapest FTSE 100 Future contracts fees.

Is there a thread with DMA providers comparison?
maxima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2008, 12:17pm   #2

Joined Sep 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxima View Post
Hi

I need to am going to learn new way to trade (through DMA). I used to do it quite well with SB company before but it appeared to be not working in long run.

So I am looking for inexpensive way to do so - smalest execution and monthly access fees. Size of the margin is not the main priority. Smallest maintenance with decent quality of access and software. Cheapest FTSE 100 Future contracts fees.

Is there a thread with DMA providers comparison?
commissions with Interactive Brokers are £1.70 per contract (ie £3.40 per round turn) on FTSE futures. If you're going to be doing serious volumes then this would be a starting point for volume-discounts with other brokers, which are usually negotiated rather than stuck up on a web-site.
Jack o'Clubs is offline   Reply With Quote