Trade call in advance but the move went beyond my wildest dreams

This is a discussion on Trade call in advance but the move went beyond my wildest dreams within the Indices forums, part of the Markets category; Here's my You Tube video sent to a famous trader who's first name is Larry. Using my cycle analysis, I ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 10, 2018, 10:31pm   #1
Joined Dec 2004
Trade call in advance but the move went beyond my wildest dreams

Here's my You Tube video sent to a famous trader who's first name is Larry. Using my cycle analysis, I called for a drop in the stock indexes.

https://youtu.be/qTs8ld1Z_LE
4xis2ez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2018, 10:32pm   #2
Joined Dec 2004
4xis2ez started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4xis2ez View Post
Here's my You Tube video sent to a famous trader who's first name is Larry. Using my cycle analysis, I called for a drop in the stock indexes.

https://youtu.be/qTs8ld1Z_LE
There are other video's that show how to do my cycle analysis that I discovered many years ago.
Old Feb 10, 2018, 10:35pm   #3

Joined Sep 2014
the only person who can make genuine live calls in advance is forexpollen
itspossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2018, 10:36pm   #4
Joined Dec 2004
Quote:
There are other video's that show how to do my cycle analysis that I discovered many years ago.
Everything is free. No need to pay or join some "membership" at you know who's Society.

Last edited by 4xis2ez; Feb 10, 2018 at 11:07pm.
Old Feb 10, 2018, 10:38pm   #5
Joined Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by itspossible View Post
the only person who can make genuine live calls in advance is forexpollen
Who's forexpollen? Cannot find this person on T2W.
Old Feb 10, 2018, 10:44pm   #6
Joined Dec 2004
4xis2ez started this thread Here's next weeks cycle action in stock indexes. Looking to trade Nadex sell option sometime mid week.
Attached Thumbnails
forum.jpg  
Old Feb 10, 2018, 11:15pm   #7
Joined Dec 2004
4xis2ez started this thread This may be my first trade next week. Buy Nadex gbpusd for a quick up move to start the week. Need to watch sentiment on DailyFx.
Attached Thumbnails
week-feb-11-do-forum.jpg  
Old Feb 11, 2018, 12:37am   #8
Joined Dec 2004
4xis2ez started this thread This is my You Tube channel. Video's on how to do my version of cycle analysis.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4Y...5IOOO121ctoclA
Old Feb 11, 2018, 1:04am   #9
Joined May 2012
Quote:
Using my cycle analysis, I called for a drop in the stock indexes.
So how many points in total did you actually make on your call?

Those who know do not speak
Those who speak do not know
Since I have spoken, I do not know
Brumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2018, 11:44am   #10
Joined Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumby View Post
So how many points in total did you actually make on your call?
I was trading forex at the time and not stocks. The video was made for Larry Williams to look at.
I'm now trading Nadex binary options. Here is my video of the outlook for week of Feb. 11 which includes a call on the stock market.

https://youtu.be/NGHDSLO3F5U

I was going to try and sell how to do this for $50, but instead, if you look at my video channel on You Tube, I am showing how to do it for free.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4Y...5IOOO121ctoclA
Old Feb 11, 2018, 11:54am   #11
Joined Dec 2004
4xis2ez started this thread This should be the first video you watch as it contains most all the info I use in my cycle analysis.

https://youtu.be/u5_Ise8JDv8
Old Feb 11, 2018, 5:23pm   #12
Joined Dec 2004
4xis2ez started this thread This video is about the 2 lunar month solution and how to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=APfYzydffpY

The attachment is my 2 LM solution for gbpusd that starts on the time of day the full moon occurs for the current lunar month. It starts at Sunday 9am and ends on Monday 9am. Looking for an up move from about Monday 3am to a high due about 8 am.
Attached Thumbnails
gbpusd-b-12.jpg  
Old Feb 11, 2018, 6:26pm   #13
Joined Feb 2002
There's no denying the work you must have put in to developing this approach. But these days all predictive approaches to market analysis make me uncomfortable.

Going back to the time a few weeks back before your system called for a drop in stock indices, how were you managing your long positions at that time?
I mean - I assume you had stop-losses in place? Were you possibly considering adding on pull-backs?
tomorton is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2018, 7:57pm   #14
Joined Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorton View Post
There's no denying the work you must have put in to developing this approach. But these days all predictive approaches to market analysis make me uncomfortable.

Going back to the time a few weeks back before your system called for a drop in stock indices, how were you managing your long positions at that time?
I mean - I assume you had stop-losses in place? Were you possibly considering adding on pull-backs?
The video I created was not for me, but for Larry Williams (Ireallytrade.com) I was hoping he would buy my info, but he did not. I was trading forex at the time of the trade call. Not stocks. Now I can as I have funded my Nadex account recently.
Old Feb 11, 2018, 8:01pm   #15
Joined Dec 2004
Quote:
The video I created was not for me, but for Larry Williams (Ireallytrade.com) I was hoping he would buy my info, but he did not. I was trading forex at the time of the trade call. Not stocks. Now I can as I have funded my Nadex account recently.
Here is the 32year cycle he was particularly interested in. Look at cadusd futures. Look for cad to strengthen against the usd for a week or two now.
Attached Thumbnails
32-year-2018-one-page1.jpg