- - - - - NQ Traders - - - - -

This is a discussion on - - - - - NQ Traders - - - - - within the Indices forums, part of the Markets category; I've seen many posts here and on other forums about Free Chat Room, but I've never found any. Do any ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 28, 2017, 8:06pm   #1
Joined Nov 2010
- - - - - NQ Traders - - - - -

I've seen many posts here and on other forums about Free Chat Room, but I've never found any. Do any NQ Traders know of any free chat rooms ?? Does anyone want to start one ??.... or we can do an email (reply to all) chat a few times a day.
Calling all full time NQ Traders. midtermalgo a GM. Let's plan something.
Trendguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2017, 5:17pm   #2

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trendguy View Post
I've seen many posts here and on other forums about Free Chat Room, but I've never found any. Do any NQ Traders know of any free chat rooms ?? Does anyone want to start one ??.... or we can do an email (reply to all) chat a few times a day.
Calling all full time NQ Traders. midtermalgo a GM. Let's plan something.
I just don't get the benefit of a chat room...

My number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2017, 5:22pm   #3
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantt View Post
I just don't get the benefit of a chat room...
Easier for synchronised gambling. When everyone loses together, it won't feel as bad. A loser shared, is a loser halved.
EnlightenedJoe is offline   Reply With Quote