S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

This is a discussion on S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES! within the Indices forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by mike. 2276.98 ive got as close.....looks like you bagged it fork's.... ....Beginners luck lad ? Originally Posted ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 7, 2017, 10:00am   #33

Joined May 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike. View Post
2276.98 ive got as close.....looks like you bagged it fork's........Beginners luck lad ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by forker View Post
You can say that again. I know nothing of that market

This is from the 2016 S&P thread.
"This weeks 3 wise men are :
f2calv and newcomer Behzadi with Gold.
Pat494 with Bronze.

I'm going to do a doctorate in the science behind beginners luck! It seems to be a very real phenomenon.
"

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indi...ml#post2709238

postman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2017, 10:20am   #34
Joined Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by postman View Post

This is from the 2016 S&P thread.
"This weeks 3 wise men are :
f2calv and newcomer Behzadi with Gold.
Pat494 with Bronze.

I'm going to do a doctorate in the science behind beginners luck! It seems to be a very real phenomenon.
"

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indi...ml#post2709238

Look up Dr Kirby Surprise. He has a book on synchronicity which might explain this phenomenon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0074I25..._1483780915694

Description

The experience of meaningful coincidences is universal. They are reported by people of every culture, every belief system, and every time period. Synchronicity examines the evidence for the human influence on the meaningfulness of events, and the way the modern computational model of the mind predicts how we create meaning. It demonstrates that these events, based on the activity of the mind, are caused by the person who perceives them. In this fascinating work, you will:Learn to use your amazing ability to create synchronistic events Discover how your mind creates the reality you experience Unlock your brain's vast resources of connectivity and creativity Change from living as a separate being to living as a part of the unified whole Synchronicity will show you how you already create events around you, and make you a conscious co-creator of your reality. Dr. Surprise describes the miracles of your brain's processes, merging the worlds of modern physics and ancient mysticism to reveal abilities you have always possessed, but which were not fully understood until now. Learn to make reality dance to the rhythms of your thoughts
forker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2017, 10:51am   #35

Joined Mar 2004
Pat494 started this thread The S&P 500 closed at 2276.98
Well done guys
Forker 2282 - -------gold
Twin to Win 2265 - silver
Fairval 2263 -------- bronze

Winners need the best so here is the most expensive modern car available.
The Koenigsegg CCXR Trevila at a mere $4.8m.
Attached Thumbnails
most-expensive-car.png  
Me
Pat494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Atilla , mike.
Old Jan 7, 2017, 11:50am   #36

Joined Nov 2006
Leauge table
Attached Thumbnails
league_table_spx_17.jpg  
Atilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2017, 12:11pm   #37

Joined Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by forker View Post
Look up Dr Kirby Surprise. He has a book on synchronicity which might explain this phenomenon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0074I25..._1483780915694

Description

The experience of meaningful coincidences is universal. They are reported by people of every culture, every belief system, and every time period. Synchronicity examines the evidence for the human influence on the meaningfulness of events, and the way the modern computational model of the mind predicts how we create meaning. It demonstrates that these events, based on the activity of the mind, are caused by the person who perceives them. In this fascinating work, you will:Learn to use your amazing ability to create synchronistic events Discover how your mind creates the reality you experience Unlock your brain's vast resources of connectivity and creativity Change from living as a separate being to living as a part of the unified whole Synchronicity will show you how you already create events around you, and make you a conscious co-creator of your reality. Dr. Surprise describes the miracles of your brain's processes, merging the worlds of modern physics and ancient mysticism to reveal abilities you have always possessed, but which were not fully understood until now. Learn to make reality dance to the rhythms of your thoughts

Isn't there a story about Hitler cheating death because he was smoking outside his tent, whilst a shell landing and blowing up his friends sleeping in it??? He thought he was saved for a purpose.

I had a friend who didn't listen to his mother and was almost killed by a car and he believes God Jesus saved him.

I told him I was almost hit by car whilst being chased by my brother. I ran into the road between two cars. Car stopped about couple of meters away. I'm an atheist.

fwiw, I **** my pants but my brother got a 'good slap'.
Atilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: mike.
Old Jan 7, 2017, 1:58pm   #38
Joined Jul 2008
Here is a story that happened to me. Nothing to do with dying but interesting nonetheless. I changed my number years ago and about a year later I received a call to my current number that I missed. I recognised the number as my old number and text it and found out that the person had just got that number and accidentally called my number.
forker is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Atilla
Old Jan 7, 2017, 2:02pm   #39

Joined Jun 2008
2258 pls
jeffre4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2017, 3:52pm   #40

Joined Mar 2004
Pat494 started this thread With NFP out of the way we just have financial reports to worry about. I think support is about 2250, so a rise can be expected this week on the Trump phenomenon.

2287 for me pls

Forker has the hots at the mo. What will he call ?
Me
Pat494 is offline   Reply With Quote