Dghg

This is a discussion on Dghg within the Indices forums, part of the Markets category; Hi, I've been watching DGHG (Diversified Global Holdings Group) for a while, looks like serious performer potential, so I'm pretty ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 15, 2011, 5:42pm   #1

1 Posts
Joined Oct 2011
Dghg

Hi, I've been watching DGHG (Diversified Global Holdings Group) for a while, looks like serious performer potential, so I'm pretty much about to buy...but I'd like to know who else has been watching this action? How many of you have experience with DGHG shares?
AnotherDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2011, 6:05pm   #2
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Dghg

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherDay View Post
Hi, I've been watching DGHG (Diversified Global Holdings Group) for a while, looks like serious performer potential, so I'm pretty much about to buy...but I'd like to know who else has been watching this action? How many of you have experience with DGHG shares?
Stay well clear of these OTC stocks.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2011, 8:15pm   #3
Joined Sep 2008

It's a Russian owned company that had to dispose of its two electronic component businesses in the Russian Federation. That says it all right there. (Press Release 9/27/11)

The stock took a huge nose dive since it's high of $8.90 in June 2010 and is currently under $1. Certainly doesn't look like "serious performer potential" unless your chart is upside down. Friday's volume was only 5850 shares. Stay clear.

Peter
wackypete2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2011, 8:18pm   #4
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackypete2 View Post
It's a Russian owned company that had to dispose of its two electronic component businesses in the Russian Federation. That says it all right there. (Press Release 9/27/11)

The stock took a huge nose dive since it's high of $8.90 in June 2010 and is currently under $1. Certainly doesn't look like "serious performer potential" unless your chart is upside down. Friday's volume was only 5850 shares. Stay clear.

Peter
I think it's also a reverse merger, they have plenty of filings available in the EDGAR database to look at.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2011, 2:02pm   #5
Joined Oct 2011

Bad stock to invest. Look at daily chart - no volume no interest. Investing in cheap stocks (under 1 dollar in price) not good idea.
anton_baranovskiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2012, 5:54am   #6

Joined Jun 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherDay View Post
it's now at 39c so I guess your feeble attempts to pump and dump this shyte floundered along with your first and only post

karl6666: 'Why doesnt anybody like you R_E, is it because you shout?'
rathcoole_exile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2012, 3:01pm   #7

4 Posts
Joined Jun 2012

It's a Russian owned company that had to dispose of its two electronic component businesses in the Russian Federation. That says it all right there. Click the image to open in full size.
losheng1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2012, 3:03pm   #8

4 Posts
Joined Jun 2012

took a huge nose dive since it's high of $8.90 in June 2010 and is currently under $1. Certainly doesn't look like "serious performer potential" unless your chart is upside down.Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more
losheng1975 is offline   Reply With Quote