Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

This is a discussion on Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures?? within the Indices forums, part of the Markets category; i apologize. i am leaving this board, for awhile....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 10, 2018, 1:11am   #86476

Joined Oct 2015
i apologize.

i am leaving this board, for awhile.
Old Aug 10, 2018, 2:10am   #86477

Joined May 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by piphoe View Post
i apologize.

i am leaving this board, for awhile.
Morning Pip

See Ya Friday
Oscar Reed is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: cantagril
Old Aug 13, 2018, 6:12pm   #86478

Joined May 2011
Hmmm..... what to do ?

I seem to be having to watch my P's & Q's (not saying by who).....but my posts seem to disappear quicker than Pips dummies from his pram......which is cool by the way, I accept sarcasm isn't well received (by some, no names, just sayin')

So here goes....... "ahem"...... "I think everyone is lovely, very polite....& obviously very skilled & competent traders, especially postie, you are the bestest of the bestest on here....honest"

There, no one (not sayin' who) can say, that this post should errrr... you know !
tokyojoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2018, 10:15pm   #86479

Joined Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyojoe View Post
Hmmm..... what to do ?

I seem to be having to watch my P's & Q's (not saying by who).....but my posts seem to disappear quicker than Pips dummies from his pram......which is cool by the way, I accept sarcasm isn't well received (by some, no names, just sayin')

So here goes....... "ahem"...... "I think everyone is lovely, very polite....& obviously very skilled & competent traders, especially postie, you are the bestest of the bestest on here....honest"

There, no one (not sayin' who) can say, that this post should errrr... you know !

Ooohhhhh eelllllllllloooooooooooooooo!

Look what the cat dragged in.

One for you hombre...

Old Aug 14, 2018, 1:27am   #86480
Joined Apr 2014
In the current context of deteriorating economic conditions in Turkey, the US market had slight losses. The technology sector was off the rule, with some gains.
psaTrading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14, 2018, 3:37pm   #86481

Joined May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
Ooohhhhh eelllllllllloooooooooooooooo!

Look what the cat dragged in.

One for you hombre...

Ha.... yes a spell in the youth offenders isolation unit has made a new man of me Atilla...I haven't seen the sunlight, nor heard the sound of birds (hmm there's a gag in that) just fed bread & water for a week in the forum dungeons, but it was for my own good I tells ya & from now on I will be a good citizen of the forum....honest to b'jesus himself.
tokyojoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:15am   #86482
Joined Apr 2014
Yestrerday the Turkish President defended a retaliation against Washington for the worsening of the tariffs applied to imports of aluminum and steel coming from Turkey: Recep Tayyip Erdogan threatened to boycott the US electronic products, including the iPhone.
Old Today, 2:55am   #86483
Joined Apr 2014
benchmarks fell led by the Nasdaq 100 Index. Crude oil rebounded after slipping below $65 a barrel following a report that American stockpiles rose the most since March 2017.
Old Today, 9:26pm   #86484
Joined Apr 2014
European markets have recouped some of the losses recorded in recent days, given some relief over the crisis in Turkey and the US-China trade war. Encouraging the most positive sentiment from investors came the news that China accepted the US invitation to visit the country later this month to negotiate bilateral trade issues, as well as the announcement yesterday of Qatar’s financial support it promised to invest 15 000 M.USD in Turkey.