Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

This is a discussion on Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures?? within the Indices forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by et. Made up my mind and have a new sig. Have a good weekend everyone! Am sure ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 14, 2012, 8:42pm   #14197

Joined Dec 2011
Re: Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Quote:
Originally Posted by et. View Post
Made up my mind and have a new sig. Have a good weekend everyone!
Am sure you're right et..............
With your acknowledged Technical ability you deserve a session in the TQ......
Tuk and Nancy are on standby..........
Old Sep 14, 2012, 9:29pm   #14198
Joined Mar 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Shepherd View Post
All out of Ftse 100 Long Dec contracts since 24th August.

Build of positions started on this date and was pushed (averaged in/up).

Attached is a screenshot for clarity.

For those of a sceptical nature or those who find it difficult to trade or are particularly having a hard time I make this statement:

I am not a Vendor nor wish to become one.
I do not give out trading advice nor wish to debate my opinions (they are mine and mine alone)
I have nothing to prove like the rest of us on here.

This has been posted as a confidence boost to those that may need to re-believe that trading and being profitable really is possible, all others that are constantly withdrawing money and are net profitable already know this.

I have purposely posted this here as this thread in particular is a very clean one with decent honest people and one in which I enjoy following (and is the only thread I may add). I pay no minds to trolls and I have better things to do than photoshop or hang around all day swinging my d1ck.

Have a great weekend all, its here at last.

Regards,

Lee Shepherd

PS: I am looking for Dax shorts around 7k area or 7500 whichever come sooner however I reserve the right to change my mind at any time depending on market sentiment, technicals and fundamentals. Will post when this arrives and have entered, again with a screenshot attached.

A big shout out to Bustech & Sudden Death in particular who these 2 people I have noted seem to be doing very well, I'm a great follower of you both and your great posts.
Thanks Lee

Always good to share and learn from other traders.

At the end of the day we all have one common goal.

Forum if always positive and there is a bit of a joke along the way.

It's a bit of a lonely business and not your normal 9 to 5 job (more hours).

Enyoy the weekend.

Last edited by bustech; Sep 15, 2012 at 3:32am. Reason: spelling
bustech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2012, 11:30pm   #14199
Joined Apr 2011

ISEE at 205 on Friday...markets should take breather?....too many call buyers.

ISEE 205 9/14/2012
10-Day Moving Average 140 8/31/2012-9/14/2012
20-Day Moving Average 125 8/17/2012-9/14/2012
50-Day Moving Average 113 7/6/2012-9/14/2012
52-Week High 205 9/14/2012
52-Week Low 50 12/1/2011
samirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2012, 11:37am   #14200

Joined May 2003

The long term view.

Crucial time imo. We been ranging for a couple of years with a narrowing range over the last year and we're now into the last swing resistance range with the first light coming on with the break of the trendline (just). Retreating out of that resistance area will turn that light off, but clearing the resistance area will turn the second light on with a third if the next resistance zone goes.
Attached Thumbnails
ftse-100-.png  
barjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2012, 11:43am   #14201
Global Moderators are volunteer members with senior administrative powers to moderate all forums.

Joined Aug 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by barjon View Post
The long term view.

Crucial time imo. We been ranging for a couple of years with a narrowing range over the last year and we're now into the last swing resistance range with the first light coming on with the break of the trendline (just). Retreating out of that resistance area will turn that light off, but clearing the resistance area will turn the second light on with a third if the next resistance zone goes.
It's a no brainer

The Fed and others seem to think it's fine to print more folding stuff so the markets will soak this up. However, the real problem is not so much the price of the index but the value of it (inflation adjusted). Not really a very good deal when you think about it !

Those are my principles and if you don't like them, well..... I have others.
counter_violent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2012, 4:58pm   #14202

Joined Jan 2002

Felix Zulauf: Founder and President of Zulauf Asset Management AG - Felix has been a member of Barron’s Roundtable for over 20 years. Felix has worked in the financial markets and asset management for almost 40 years. He started his investment career as a trader for a large Swiss Bank and eventually was with leading investment banks in New York, Zurich and in Paris. Felix always believed that the world economy and the financial markets move in cycles. That has helped him avoid all the major casualties in the financial markets since the 1973/74 bear market in equities.

audio interview king world news.

Felix Zulauf
SuddenDeath is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2012, 2:24am   #14203
Joined Mar 2012

Probably won't affect global markets at the moment.
But if it gets worse and spreads then will probably affect the markets.
If the markets head or drop lower it will more than likely come from a left field event none of us see coming.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1226474744811

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-19614000

Last edited by bustech; Sep 16, 2012 at 9:24am. Reason: add link
bustech is offline   Reply With Quote

« S&P 500 prediction | - »