Does It Ever End?

This is a discussion on Does It Ever End? within the Home Trader forums, part of the Trading Career category; Originally Posted by Immortal711 Thanks man for the input. IYourHO, what are the most reputible and trustworthy Options Trading sites. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 21, 2015, 6:54am   #17

Joined Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal711 View Post
Thanks man for the input. IYourHO, what are the most reputible and trustworthy Options Trading sites. There are dozens out here!
Seeing you are in the US you CAN NOT go past TDAmeritrade/Thinkorswim.

Do yourself a favour and sign up to dough.com and sign up to TDA/TOS via them, it will help the team at Tastytrade/Dough out and there is also plenty there for you to watch and learn. The comms rates you will get via Dough will be pretty good and as far as TDA/TOS is they have by far the BEST platform out there with NO competition even close. Prices are more than reasonable, speed of fills and platform reliability is top stuff. They also offer both Live and Virtual trading simultaneously via their desktop platform.

If I can help you out message me anytime. I simply could not say enough positive stuff about them as a broker, and would challenge anyone who trades Options to say anything contrary to my view.