Desk Space in Trading Floor /City of London

This is a discussion on Desk Space in Trading Floor /City of London within the Home Trader forums, part of the Trading Career category; Originally Posted by bootsyjam So is anyone trading in an office with other traders? Doesn't just have to be a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 15, 2017, 10:10pm   #33
Joined Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by bootsyjam View Post
So is anyone trading in an office with other traders? Doesn't just have to be a specific trading office, could just be communal space where there are some traders! Am looking to go back to working in an office, have done it before with a trader but he left, and after that it wasn't worth it sitting next to graphic designers/PR folks etc.
Where do you want your office to be?
Trading Spaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2017, 11:00am   #34
Joined Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trading Spaces View Post
Where do you want your office to be?
I live in SE London so City/SHoreditch would be ideal. Canary Wharf even better! Where do you trade?
bootsyjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2017, 12:17pm   #35
Joined Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by bootsyjam View Post
I live in SE London so City/SHoreditch would be ideal. Canary Wharf even better! Where do you trade?
i am in the West End at a coworking space. PM options george he is up with opportunities for desks in the city.
Trading Spaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2017, 12:26pm   #36
Joined Sep 2014
Bond Street 1 desk with FCA Authorised traders still available 350pcm

Bond Street 1 desk with FCA Authorised investment managers still available 400pcm
which includes access to institutional trading rates.

As of Jan '18 we will have availability in Canary Wharf (Cabot Square).
msamuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2017, 6:17pm   #37
Joined Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by msamuk View Post
Bond Street 1 desk with FCA Authorised investment managers still available 400pcm
which includes access to institutional trading rates.

As of Jan '18 we will have availability in Canary Wharf (Cabot Square).
Hi there, thanks for replying. Would definitely be up for for Canary Wharf as Bond Street journey time is double. Can you PM me any details? Will bring my own clearing etc
bootsyjam is offline   Reply With Quote