Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

This is a discussion on Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone within the Home Trader forums, part of the Trading Career category; Thats excellent. I think we only need the trades for now,we can add in the order flow once we know ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 6, 2012, 11:24am   #9

Joined Jan 2004
re: Mr Spread Betting is back, be careful everyone

Thats excellent. I think we only need the trades for now,we can add in the order flow once we know the method works.Guys any chance we can give Mr SB some space for the trades,thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CnAsdQiGzs
Lord Flasheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2012, 11:34am   #10
Joined Sep 2008

Haven't we been through this before?
I'm having recurring Deja Vu

Peter
wackypete2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: The Leopard
Old Mar 6, 2012, 11:38am   #11
Joined Feb 2012

Mr Spreadbetting is back?

The Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2012, 11:42am   #12

5 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

Italian/German 10 year govt bond yield spread widens out to 327 bps from 310 bps.

As I stated there is still un-triggered SELL STOPS under the 1.3135 level, and I feel the market will target this fresh supply area ahead of BID's lower down. So if the EURO is to push lower, then the following ORDER details should be punched in.

So therefore my TRADE CALL is to short the EURO/USD.

SHORT EURO/USD @ 1.3128

PLACE STOP LOSS @ 1.3140

TARGET @ 1.3100
MrSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2012, 11:43am   #13
Joined Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Flasheart View Post
youd just love to see how he counts his pips. Most of them take 1/3 off,then another 1/3,then another 1/3. Therefore it should be treble the loss when they lose. Just one of the tricks Im sure he will be up to. Good to have this stuff pointed out,thanks
Possibly. Also could never close out losses and only count realised p and l. It doesn't matter because it will all be on demo anyway, if it is called live at all.

The funny thing is why they bother with fakery at all? The kind of muppets that would sign up with Mr SB* can just be lied to. They want to believe the lies so badly it just doesn't matter.

Last edited by barjon; Mar 6, 2012 at 12:30pm. Reason: step too far
Old Mar 6, 2012, 11:48am   #14
Joined Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Flasheart View Post
Thats excellent. I think we only need the trades for now,we can add in the order flow once we know the method works.Guys any chance we can give Mr SB some space for the trades,thanks
Good idea, we should absolutely do that.

By the way, who's method did he rip off exactly, right down to a somewhat unusual chart configuration, before being caught out and shutting down? It was Phil Newton wasn't it? He's on this site isn't he?

Why not contact him and ask him to give Mr SB some space for his trades? Or he could call them to Mr SB, who could repeat them here for us, that would work too.

Old Mar 6, 2012, 11:51am   #15
Joined Nov 2011

Goon patrol.
Kitchen Sink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2012, 12:03pm   #16

Joined Jan 2003

It is like waiting for a bus, sometimes 3 come along at once, other times, when you think one is never coming along again, just as you begin to walk away - you see one and before you know it - it's here - large as life, so step on and enjoy the ride.

G/L