Decent desk space offered in London's Mayfair

This is a discussion on Decent desk space offered in London's Mayfair within the Home Trader forums, part of the Trading Career category; We are offering desk space within our office of investment managers located in the heart of London's prestigious Mayfair. The ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 11, 2011, 1:10pm   #1

8 Posts
Joined Dec 2011
Decent desk space offered in London's Mayfair

We are offering desk space within our office of investment managers located in the heart of London's prestigious Mayfair. The sought after address by Curzon Street and Berkeley Square benefits from high ceilings, natural light, board room access and a manned reception area.
We can offer as much or as little as you require i.e. platforms, product access, clearing, through to WiFi, Printers, Copiers, Scanners, Telephones (calls exclusive) etc. Competitive yet reasonable rates apply.
Please email/message inquiries for further info.
CapitalOperations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2012, 11:19am   #2
Joined Nov 2011
Re: Decent desk space offered in London's Mayfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitalOperations View Post
We are offering desk space within our office of investment managers located in the heart of London's prestigious Mayfair. The sought after address by Curzon Street and Berkeley Square benefits from high ceilings, natural light, board room access and a manned reception area.
We can offer as much or as little as you require i.e. platforms, product access, clearing, through to WiFi, Printers, Copiers, Scanners, Telephones (calls exclusive) etc. Competitive yet reasonable rates apply.
How much is a desk ?
JetWealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2012, 11:03am   #3

0 Posts
Joined May 2012

WiFi, Printers, Copiers, Scanners,Click the image to open in full size.
yizhan2041 is offline Hardware vendor   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2012, 9:52am   #4
Joined Jul 2010

is that how much it is,,,, i didnt know wifi was a currency lol
deebee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2012, 1:57pm   #5
Joined Apr 2008

It is very hard to find self funded traders looking to share (and spend money) on an office share in the City.

I do have 2 places available in Old Street, if that is any good to anyone. Drop me a PM please. It's 375 per month, all inclusive. (Wifi, Prin... LOL!)
ForexTrader613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2012, 1:39pm   #6

1 Posts
Joined Jun 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitalOperations View Post
Are you still offering desk space in Mayfair. I am waiting to here back from an offer I have made for an office in mayfair but would be interested in viewing the space if still available. I am reachable at nick@absoluteinvestment.co.uk or 07809533235.

Thanks,

Nick
nkoidl is offline Other (Please email T2W with details)   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2012, 10:53pm   #7

5 Posts
Joined Jan 2012

I am interested in sharing an office in London. Could you drop me a contact number at madetorun@hotmail.com please. Looking to move in soon.
981044 is offline   Reply With Quote