Trading for a Living

This is a discussion on Trading for a Living within the Home Trader forums, part of the Trading Career category; I traded a $5, 000 FX live account and wiped it in a matter of 2months. I would really like ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 8, 2004, 10:20am   #1

4 Posts
Joined Sep 2004
Trading for a Living

I traded a $5, 000 FX live account and wiped it in a matter of 2months. I would really like to get into trading full time and quit my day job, if I could find a way to generate enough income to live comfortably each month. At the moment Iím very doubtful as to if this can be done with day trading. Are there any traders out there that are already trading for a living? If yes, have you any advice you would be willing to share?
Nadine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2004, 10:36am   #2
Joined Apr 2003
Hi Nadine,

This thread is worth a read: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/home-trader/9726-do-i-go.html
Old Sep 8, 2004, 3:19pm   #3

Joined Nov 2000
Nadine. Please explain your connection with ForrexSupport.net?
The views expressed here are my personal views and for your information only. Any expression of likely movement of a share is merely guesswork and is to be treated as such.This information must NOT be used as a basis for making any investment decision.
ChartMan is offline   Reply With Quote