M B A degrees on t2w

This is a discussion on M B A degrees on t2w within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; I have study 20 years but I get only grey hair... no MBA .......

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 15, 2010, 7:45am   #8

Joined Oct 2009
Re: M B A degrees on t2w

I have study 20 years but I get only grey hair... no MBA ....

piparb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2010, 7:53am   #9
Joined Mar 2007

oildaytrader started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by piparb View Post
I have study 20 years but I get only grey hair... no MBA ....

What do expect?Trying to fight against the rest of the snakes in a snake pit.You are not meant to fight trends , just follow them.

Trading is a very simple business ,it is really so frecking simple , but we as humans complicate things.
oildaytrader is offline Trading arcade or proprietary trading company   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2010, 8:12am   #10
Joined Mar 2007

oildaytrader started this thread Most failed traders are like Kama Sutras,they complicate things for themselves, before they blow up.

oildaytrader is offline Trading arcade or proprietary trading company   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2010, 8:51am   #11

Joined Dec 2002

ODT,
I take it that your bed would be filled with oil
Great post at No. 7 above
be-positive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2010, 9:43am   #12
Joined Mar 2007

oildaytrader started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by be-positive View Post
ODT,
I take it that your bed would be filled with oil
Great post at No. 7 above
I like butter on my bed!
Old Jan 15, 2010, 9:50am   #13

Joined Dec 2002

butter ??? thats a new one to me , everyone to their own
sure would help to slip in and out easier
be-positive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2010, 10:16am   #14
Joined Mar 2007

oildaytrader started this thread What are indicators telling you?They tell you what happened in the past,often this has no relevance to where price is going in the future.Imagine yourself using a car indicator after where the turn should be made.Bonkers.

All those S and p and index traders, say price will remain at this level or that level or the following number will come on the roulette.Its gambling not trading.

Price will remain here or won't go there, its caught between two extremes on range trading .Here the risk reward is very low , cause it is caught between two levels, infact it could be 50 /50 coin toss= no edge.In a trend your risk reward ratio goes up. if you pick strong trends.