Day trading practice

This is a discussion on Day trading practice within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Hi, I a day trading newbie and wanted to get the advice of this board on how I should educate ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 30, 2009, 6:06am   #1

2 Posts
Joined Dec 2009
Day trading practice

Hi, I a day trading newbie and wanted to get the advice of this board on how I should educate myself. I have been reading articles on many sites and this forum about day trading strategis and also searched for day trading simulators since that should give me some practice. So for I have found ninjatrader.com and tradingsim.com

So far I like tradingsim because it allows me to practice day trading any stock without needing a data source and has a pretty good looking page. I like the time sales window also; however, it doesn't have as robust of gain/loss tracking.

Wanted to get the feedback of the board if these two are good options and also please provide me with any other tools you know of. I am not looking to trade forex.

Vivek
vchandran is offline   Reply With Quote