Best Threads In The 'General Trading Chat' Forum

This is a discussion on Best Threads In The 'General Trading Chat' Forum within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Welcome to this forum's Sticky that contains the cream of the crop, the best threads in the 'General Trading Chat' ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 28, 2009, 6:57pm   #1
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Best Threads In The 'General Trading Chat' Forum

Welcome to this forum's Sticky that contains the cream of the crop, the best threads in the 'General Trading Chat' forum!

What is the ‘Best Threads’ Sticky?
The idea behind the ‘Best Threads’ Sticky is to have a thread pinned permanently at the top of every forum, with links to threads within that forum that are of real merit with quality content.

How can it help me?
Because of the sheer size of T2W, threads that haven’t been active for a while tend to get lost under a sea of newer threads. The links to the ‘Best Threads’ in the next post save you the hassle of wading through the forum yourself, hoping to find the one that’s filled with pearls of wisdom!

What do I need to know about the list?
Each ‘Best Thread' is accompanied by a short description outlining what’s special about it. Threads don’t appear in any particular order, so the thread at the top of the list isn’t necessarily any better or more interesting than the one at the bottom of the list.

I’ve found a great thread! Can you add it for me please?
Sure! If you know of a great thread within this forum that isn’t listed here, please contact timsk Content Manager, with your recommendation, saying what it’s about and what’s good about it and, if he agrees with your assessment, it will be added.

Last edited by Sharky; Sep 14, 2011 at 7:01pm. Reason: Updating
timsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2009, 6:57pm   #2
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Re: Best Threads In The 'General Trading Chat' Forum

timsk started this thread This is the current list of the ‘Best Threads’ in the 'General Trading Chat' forum:

Quick reference for real trading profit. Tips that work
It's self evident from the title what this thread is all about - no explanation required!

The MOST important factor
An interesting discussion and poll about what factors traders feel are most important when entering a trade.

55000% in one month!!
Interested in high frequency scalping from a tick chart? This is worth a read.

Position sizing & compounding: the keys to the magic kingdom
What the title says really!! If you haven't read this thread you're missing out!!

Why do you think you can make money trading
So why do you think you can make money from trading when it is essentially a zero sum game? An interesting discussion....

Last updated: 21/09/2010

Last edited by timsk; Mar 14, 2011 at 8:08pm.
Old Mar 5, 2012, 11:48am   #3
Joined Jan 2012

Not a bad effort at all. Some of the threads are closed though.
ForexLion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8, 2012, 12:05pm   #4

Joined Mar 2002

timsk started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForexLion View Post
Not a bad effort at all. Some of the threads are closed though.
Hi ForexLion,
The closed threads are duplicates of the originals that have been culled severely to enable members to focus on the wheat without having to wade through all the chaff. Anyone wanting to view the unedited threads in all their glory and/or post further comment, can do so by clicking on the link provided in the final post of every closed thread.

For example, this is the final post in the Quick reference for real trading profit. Tips that work thread. Click on the link provided to go to the original unedited thread which is still open.

You see - you really can have the best of both worlds here at T2W!

Tim.
Old Nov 8, 2014, 7:13pm   #5
Joined Nov 2014
Hello timsk,

I appreciate you. Good job so far. Keep it up
FxRock is offline   Reply With Quote