Best Threads In The 'General Trading Chat' Forum

This is a discussion on Best Threads In The 'General Trading Chat' Forum within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Thanks for sharing! It really helps *high-five*...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 22, 2015, 7:44am   #11

5 Posts
Joined Jun 2015
Thanks for sharing! It really helps *high-five*
Geraldine Batson is offline Broker   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2015, 2:56am   #12

5 Posts
Joined Nov 2015
the great divide your will
lexsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2016, 9:29am   #13
Joined Feb 2016
This is my first here and found out what i am looking for. Sharing post here are awesome and very helpful especially to me as a newbie in business. Keep posting!
oner789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2016, 1:16pm   #14

1 Posts
Joined Feb 2016
HI ............
I'm New Comer On this Website
imjasperwalker is offline Trading Strategy Services   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2016, 10:48am   #15

8 Posts
Joined Feb 2016
amazed after checking the results
Marissa_wan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2016, 11:10am   #16

4 Posts
Joined Aug 2016
Hello Trade2win,

My name is Kian Lavasani. I’m an M.S. candidate in Finance at the University of Texas at Dallas. My research focuses on forex technical analysis; putting strong emphasis on price trends and global economic policy. I've worked for JPMorgan in investment data operations; as well as CCP, a supply chain consultation group. I hold a B.S. in Economics at UT Dallas, with experience in executive board management for UNICEF, Phi Beta Lambda and MESA. While I'm studying, I'm learning about Forex and trading through a job with MultiBank Exchange.

My roots stem from the Welsh countryside, later moving to the U.S. for education and work. I'm an enthusiastic sand volleyball player, interior design fanatic, bread recipe creator (following a strict mathematical opera), and a passionate music festival fan.
kl-multibank is offline Trading Strategy Services   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2016, 1:23pm   #17

1 Posts
Joined Aug 2016
Hello Trade2win

Hey Trade2win , glad to be here.

My name is Todd. I'm a big time number cruncher type who trades Forex to supplement my income. When I'm not trading, I like to play chess and squash. I teach high school Math.
mixedsignals23 is offline   Reply With Quote