Tradefair Hi Lo - Anybody use it?

This is a discussion on Tradefair Hi Lo - Anybody use it? within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the T2W Archive category; This is my first post, I'm studying economics and trying to get into trading, I'm a real noobie so sorry ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 21, 2009, 2:06pm   #1

2 Posts
Joined Jan 2009
Tradefair Hi Lo - Anybody use it?

This is my first post, I'm studying economics and trying to get into trading, I'm a real noobie so sorry if my questions sounds stupid

I recieved a free $100 of Betfair - Tradefair Hi Lo, I've been playing around with it trying to figure it out. Do any of you use it? is it any good or just a gimmick? is their value and a profit to be made or is it a waste of time?
Karayilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2009, 2:09pm   #2
Joined Apr 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karayilan View Post
This is my first post, I'm studying economics and trying to get into trading, I'm a real noobie so sorry if my questions sounds stupid

I recieved a free $100 of Betfair - Tradefair Hi Lo, I've been playing around with it trying to figure it out. Do any of you use it? is it any good or just a gimmick? is their value and a profit to be made or is it a waste of time?

In short, complete waste of time. Aimed for newbie mug punters and odds stacked against you. Never been there myself but please look elsewhere!
jaswells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2009, 2:27pm   #3

2 Posts
Joined Jan 2009
Karayilan started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaswells View Post
In short, complete waste of time. Aimed for newbie mug punters and odds stacked against you. Never been there myself but please look elsewhere!
Why are the odds stacked against you? For example, I leave on the financial tv channel, when they say the Ftse is dropping I've been riding the downwards trends and doubled the free stakes I was given.

I may have got lucky and it probobly is a waste of time, what would you suggest to get started?
Karayilan is offline   Reply With Quote