NFPayroll

This is a discussion on NFPayroll within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; goes without saying, bad news = rally good news = sell off lol...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 5, 2008, 5:50pm   #11

Joined Oct 2008
goes without saying, bad news = rally good news = sell off lol

Bullsh!t, Bearsh!t all smells the same to me!

"It is not cheap to develop automated systems , mine already cost over $1m. " oildaytrader
N Rothschild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2008, 7:11pm   #12

Joined Oct 2008
told u

"It is not cheap to develop automated systems , mine already cost over $1m. " oildaytrader
Old Dec 5, 2008, 8:03pm   #13

Joined Oct 2008
sell off for F SAKE

Old Dec 6, 2008, 1:01pm   #14
Joined Feb 2008
luckyd1976 started this thread Hope ya didnt take to much of a hit...
Old Dec 6, 2008, 2:59pm   #15

Joined Oct 2008
nah not to bad mate

Old Dec 6, 2008, 5:41pm   #16
Joined Nov 2007
Invariably Spam; but...

if you look at the Employment situation report in detail, somewhere in the household data is a breakdown of how many people are working from home / self employed / etc... can act as a leading indicator for an improving job market (followed by overtime, then temp workers, and then the headline figures).

You have to read in between the lines, of course, but table A-5 is where i think the info is...

__________________________________________________ __________________

I tried to post this as a quick reply to a Spam post about working at home but it got deleted before I had the chance to post... figured here is the most appropriate place to stick it.
MrGecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: KillPhil08
Old Dec 6, 2008, 5:57pm   #17
Joined Apr 2008
Also a bit of spam - Mr G where have you been??
KillPhil08 is offline   Reply With Quote