PROOF That Forex is RANDOM video

This is a discussion on PROOF That Forex is RANDOM video within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by metrader They were more interested in making some money than learning about financial markets I suppose It's ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 12, 2017, 5:43pm   #25
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by metrader View Post
They were more interested in making some money than learning about financial markets I suppose
It's usually they have too much money. So others taking from them is no big deal. On the back of every blood sucker is another blood sucker. When someone has too much blood, it's usually they are too good at getting it from someone else. If they lose a little, it's just karma.
EnlightenedJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2017, 6:08pm   #26

Joined Aug 2009
goose4 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnlightenedJoe View Post
Yes, I see what you are getting at. Reverse logics are generally confusing. So I was taken in.

Noobs think there are patterns not because they naturally believe there is. Rather they are educated to be that way. I don't believe you can reverse that education. I tried it with my own brother with the very best knowledge and insights that is humanly possible and it was a complete loss. I am not optimistic on your endeavour.
yeah good post dude.Unlearn to learn.
Old Nov 17, 2017, 9:17pm   #27
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by goose4 View Post
He used random data to produce bar charts. He is a great computer programer.

These charts look 100 percent like real market charts. No different,using random data input.

Buffet once put it more simpler - if you try to turn over price chart you essentially get the same
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote