Today's ECB Rate Release Time

This is a discussion on Today's ECB Rate Release Time within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; This is what I am talking about - an email sent to my from IG - "The European Central Bank ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 29, 2017, 4:48pm   #9
Joined Oct 2008
Jason101 started this thread This is what I am talking about - an email sent to my from IG-

"The European Central Bank is due to announce its interest rate decision at 1.30pm tomorrow, followed by its latest monetary policy statement and a press conference.

Join our analysts on IG Live tomorrow at 1.25pm, for real-time trading analysis and commentary around the announcement. They’ll discuss the results, as well as the effects they have on the markets."

Before the event FF had it down as 1:30 too.

It's just unprofessional and sloppy.
Jason101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2017, 8:54pm   #10
FXX
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason101 View Post
This is what I am talking about - an email sent to my from IG-

"The European Central Bank is due to announce its interest rate decision at 1.30pm tomorrow, followed by its latest monetary policy statement and a press conference.

Join our analysts on IG Live tomorrow at 1.25pm, for real-time trading analysis and commentary around the announcement. They’ll discuss the results, as well as the effects they have on the markets."

Before the event FF had it down as 1:30 too.

It's just unprofessional and sloppy.
It's the same schedule every month. Fx factory wasn't wrong and you can prove that by looking at previous releases. IG are clearly incorrect in their interest rate decision time.
FXX is offline   Reply With Quote