whatsapp group

This is a discussion on whatsapp group within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Anyone have any groups where we can share ideas about making money with trading preferably forex, inbox me...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 29, 2016, 1:05pm   #1

5 Posts
Joined Apr 2016
whatsapp group

Anyone have any groups where we can share ideas about making money with trading preferably forex, inbox me
abchar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2016, 1:18pm   #2
Joined Feb 2002
You've already found it. Post here or in the Forex Forum. Are you trading, demo trading or neither yet? Any particular style already fixed?
tomorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2016, 1:20pm   #3

5 Posts
Joined Apr 2016
abchar started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorton View Post
You've already found it. Post here or in the Forex Forum. Are you trading, demo trading or neither yet? Any particular style already fixed?
trading on etoro, just made my first manual trade today on GDP/USD with $25 and make a nice $11 profit to start off with
Old Apr 29, 2016, 2:01pm   #4
Joined Feb 2002
Well its nice you've got a winner on the books. But very soon you're going to want to develop your own trading approach - now this is where the real work starts.

For what its worth, I am a trend-follower, mostly in Forex but have had to steer clear of this pair for several weeks as it bottoms out and decides what to do next. The day will come though.
tomorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2016, 2:05pm   #5

5 Posts
Joined Apr 2016
abchar started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorton View Post
Well its nice you've got a winner on the books. But very soon you're going to want to develop your own trading approach - now this is where the real work starts.

For what its worth, I am a trend-follower, mostly in Forex but have had to steer clear of this pair for several weeks as it bottoms out and decides what to do next. The day will come though.
Sounds good, i like that you have your own approach. I am learning slowly. Im looking to invest small and have small but steady profits for the moment