customer service at fxcm attrocious

This is a discussion on customer service at fxcm attrocious within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; wait half an hour for response then 5 minute delay for most replies once connected followed by being cut off. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 26, 2016, 6:17pm   #1
Joined Dec 2015
customer service at fxcm attrocious

wait half an hour for response then 5 minute delay for most replies once connected followed by being cut off. any similar experiences out there with this firm?
apparently theyve closed my account with no reason or explanation
guessingwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2016, 6:18pm   #2
Joined Dec 2015
guessingwell started this thread havent used the account for a while an explantion would have been nice though. cant remember but am hoping i didnt have any money in the account
guessingwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2016, 7:19pm   #3

Joined Jan 2004
oh dear, I hope the customer service isnt that bad.
I just opened a small SB account with them for some dabbling.

PS: there is a specific fxcm thread, by Jason Rodgers.
might be worth your while raising the issue on that thread, and see what response they give.
# Defeat is temporary. Giving up makes it permanent. Anon
trendie is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: options-george , Jason Rogers
Old Feb 26, 2016, 8:07pm   #4
Joined Jul 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by guessingwell View Post
havent used the account for a while an explantion would have been nice though. cant remember but am hoping i didnt have any money in the account

http://img.fxcorporate.com/global/pd...0930151_EN.pdf
kalott is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Jason Rogers
Old Feb 26, 2016, 10:48pm   #5
Joined Jan 2006
this sounds quite unlike FXCM (based on my experience). Definitely give Jason Rodgers a go on his thread (as Trendie had suggested).

Good luck!

And for a honest look into trading, check out my T2W member profile (published Dec2015)
options-george is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2016, 5:05pm   #6
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
They are ok in my experience .....contact Jason here at his thread
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2016, 12:48am   #7

Joined Jun 2009
Quote:
wait half an hour for response then 5 minute delay for most replies once connected followed by being cut off. any similar experiences out there with this firm?
apparently theyve closed my account with no reason or explanation
Quote:
havent used the account for a while an explantion would have been nice though. cant remember but am hoping i didnt have any money in the account
Hi Guessingwell,

As your fellow traders have pointed out in this thread, your experience is not typical of FXCM's customer service. I'm happy to answer general questions about trading with us in the FXCM discussion thread: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fore...ml#post2698726

However, since your question is specific to your own account, it would be best for you to reach out to our Operations department by emailing admin@fxcm.com. If you don't remember your account details, you can go to MyFXCM.com and click on Forgot Login/Password. Once logged into that site, you can check your account balance.
Jason Rogers is offline Broker   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2016, 7:27pm   #8
Joined Mar 2016
I keep hearing bad things about this broker I would suggest any traders that are considering trading with them look elsewhere. I will be reviewing Forex brokers on my blog soon to advise newbies on who to trade with anyone had any particulary good brokers
GeneFX.wordpress.com
Sorry for the plug
GeneFX is offline   Reply With Quote