DAX,ES,DOW,NASDAQ,Crude oil,Gold , US & EU Stocks Global trading , Skype Group.

This is a discussion on DAX,ES,DOW,NASDAQ,Crude oil,Gold , US & EU Stocks Global trading , Skype Group. within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the T2W Archive category; Hello everyone, I am writing a post for a call to all the Day traders that want to share ideas ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 26, 2012, 12:50am   #1

2 Posts
Joined Mar 2012
DAX,ES,DOW,NASDAQ,Crude oil,Gold , US & EU Stocks Global trading , Skype Group.

Hello everyone,

I am writing a post for a call to all the Day traders that want to share ideas , charts and a good environment all the week.

Traders for :

European Futures and Stocks
USA Futures and Stocks
ASIA Futures and Stocks

Global Macro Trading and Volatility analisys.

There is no fee , we are in a Skype group , if you are a Day trader post your Skype ID or send it by private message.

Thank you ,
nudoler7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2012, 5:53pm   #2

2 Posts
Joined Mar 2012
Re: DAX,ES,DOW,NASDAQ,Crude oil,Gold , US & EU Stocks Global trading , Skype Group.

nudoler7 started this thread Nobody want to join us? , we want to make a big group , we can share analysis and some trades in this forum , with the idea of sharing and having a good environment , if there is any good Skype Group , tell me please , i will join it , i am actually a US Futures and EU Futures trader , trading global , most of the trades on DAX , CAC40 , FTSE , ES , DOW and CL , i can trade something else , but that ones are my mains.

If you want to join the trading group , just send me a message , or if there is another open group , tell me please.

Thanks and good trading!

Edit: In the trading group , right now , its just me , i am starting it , so feel free, there is enough space for all.

Last edited by nudoler7; Mar 26, 2012 at 5:58pm.
nudoler7 is offline   Reply With Quote