Independent Review of WallStreet1928

This is a discussion on Independent Review of WallStreet1928 within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by shewolf WallStreet1928, I have not run off anywhere. Let me tell you what I think that you ...

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 2, 2011, 2:04am   #379
Joined Feb 2011
Re: Independent Review of WallStreet1928

Quote:
Originally Posted by shewolf View Post
WallStreet1928,
I have not run off anywhere. Let me tell you what I think that you are doing:

1 You and MajorDutch are one and the same. (I know this from the correspondence that you have sent to me)

2 Your use of scaling in and out is a surreptitious method of scamming your trading numbers, allowing you to massively exaggerate your returns

3 You are NOT a real Trader

4 You are attempting to start a signal service

5 You are now saying that you live in Palestine and not the UK as originally inferred.

By the way, I am not disrespecting you. I am stating facts.

This whole silly situation can be rectified by you starting a LIVE trading journal HERE (or start a brand new thread with only your signals ) , so we can ALL evaluate your signal service.
shewolf is offline  
Old Dec 2, 2011, 2:06am   #380
Joined Oct 2008
Re: Independent Review of WallStreet1928

Quote:
Originally Posted by shewolf View Post
By the way, I am not disrespecting you. I am stating facts.

This whole silly situation can be rectified by you starting a LIVE trading journal HERE (or start a brand new thread with only your signals ) , so we can ALL evaluate your signal service.
Please go to my blog and evaluate all my live calls made from 29th September
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-i...raders-17.html

you are asking for something that has already been done?

can you report the findings from this blog first before we move further ?

thank you
wallstreet1928 is offline Coach/Trainer  
Old Dec 2, 2011, 2:08am   #381
 
VielGeld's Avatar
Joined Jul 2011
Re: Independent Review of WallStreet1928

Wallstreet, we understand your position that it must be difficult to accept the kind of criticism posted in this thread.

On the other hand, you must also understand that your calls are difficult to measure.

The reason people are asking for live calls is that we believe it would be easier to measure than going by your live service. Even if the call is off by a minute, it should be fine since you surely have to send out your calls to your subscribers first.

Please do not take the criticism offered in this thread personally. Shakone, Dutch, or anyone else is simply going off what they are given. It would be appreciated if you were more tolerant of this since your subscription is, by its very nature, controversial.
__________________
To lose is human, to win is divine, to draw is an art.

~Tom Wiswell
VielGeld is offline  
Thanks! The following members like this post: Shakone
Old Dec 2, 2011, 2:10am   #382
Joined Oct 2008
Re: Independent Review of WallStreet1928

Quote:
Originally Posted by VielGeld View Post
Wallstreet, we understand your position that it must be difficult to accept the kind of criticism posted in this thread.

On the other hand, you must also understand that your calls are difficult to measure.

The reason people are asking for live calls is that we believe it would be easier to measure than going by your live service. Even if the call is off by a minute, it should be fine since you surely have to send out your calls to your subscribers first.

Please do not take the criticism offered in this thread personally. Shakone, Dutch, or anyone else is simply going off what they are given. It would be appreciated if you were more tolerant of this since your subscription is, by its very nature, controversial.
the live calls have already been offered for a month

can i kindly request you to do me a favour my friend and report the findings from all the live calls made on this thread from 29th september 2011
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-i...raders-17.html

I would be forever grateful to you if you did that

thank you
wallstreet1928 is offline Coach/Trainer  
Old Dec 2, 2011, 2:14am   #383
Joined Feb 2011
Re: Independent Review of WallStreet1928

We want to review your trades AS THEY OCCUR.

Please start a new thread and we can ALL review your trades.

If it is as successful as you say, then you will get lots of new subscribers to your signal service
shewolf is offline  
Old Dec 2, 2011, 2:16am   #384
Joined Oct 2008
Re: Independent Review of WallStreet1928

Quote:
Originally Posted by shewolf View Post
We want to review your trades AS THEY OCCUR.

Please start a new thread and we can ALL review your trades.

If it is as successful as you say, then you will get lots of new subscribers to your signal service
i will consider that but first you must do me a favour .........for the third time can you please go to this thread and report the findings of all the live calls given from 29th September 2011

how many points did I make and what was my accuracy level ?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-i...raders-17.html


I am watching australia v new zealand .....cricket !!

australia 3-1

I await your results, I will not consider anything until i receive this result
wallstreet1928 is offline Coach/Trainer  
Old Dec 2, 2011, 2:27am   #385
Joined Oct 2008
Re: Independent Review of WallStreet1928

I hope everyone understands what I mean when I say my words fall on deaf ears ?

I have asked 3 people on 5 occasions to report the findings from my blog
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-i...raders-17.html

I provided live calls from 29th september 2011 for a whole month

why do these people not reply and report findings ??

why ?? because they dont want to report the truth , they dont want to report that Wallstreet1928 nailed + 300 points a week with 90% accuracy

because they are scared this may ruin there position which has been one of neglect

i Kindly ask anyone reading this blog who has some honour and dignity to report the findings
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-i...raders-17.html
wallstreet1928 is offline Coach/Trainer  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Reminiscences of a Wallstreet1928 Subscriber Mr Squirrel Trading Journals 21 Dec 2, 2011 4:55am
Lost Link: Independent System Review/Testing Crassius Trading Systems 4 Apr 5, 2011 5:58pm
Why was Wallstreet1928 not recognised in '09 MC Awards? dr.blix T2W Feedback & Announcements 2 Nov 26, 2009 10:52am

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)