Independent Review of WallStreet1928

This is a discussion on Independent Review of WallStreet1928 within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by Futures Bandit No, I do not mean ticks. I mean points. He said points, that is what ...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 30, 2011, 1:28pm   #295
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Independent Review of WallStreet1928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futures Bandit View Post

No, I do not mean ticks. I mean points. He said points, that is what he means. So we are not talking about 100 quarters of a point (ticks on ES or NQ, the one he mentioned, or half points, which is the tick on the FDAX). We are talking FULL POINTS.
]
In that case it would take 3 days to turn your $5000 into $1 million with compounding. Without compounding it would take 199 days. Are you saying you believe that is possible?
Thanks! The following members like this post: Futures Bandit
Old Nov 30, 2011, 1:33pm   #296
Joined Oct 2006

...or to put it another way your account would grow by 20,000 percent in 199 days using 1 contract, without compounding.
Thanks! The following members like this post: Futures Bandit
Old Nov 30, 2011, 1:34pm   #297

Joined Nov 2007

This thread's awful to read. Please can the shills stop posting, we don't need the critics and wallstreet doesn't need to post in here either. This is INDEPENDENT - Shakone has the signals and is taking a review so just leave him to it. Keep up the good report.

Once the week is done, then wallstreet can come in and address some things (should he feel the need to) but for now let's just leave it to signals, result and whether the claims are achievable?
Old Nov 30, 2011, 1:37pm   #298
Joined Nov 2001

This is a shambles and, I am sure, not what the OP intended.
Old Nov 30, 2011, 1:41pm   #299
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitlink View Post
He put out the call to his supporters to post here and this is what you end up with, dreamers who don't even take the signals saying you can make millions in no time.
Old Nov 30, 2011, 1:41pm   #300
Joined Oct 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masquerade View Post
This thread's awful to read. Please can the shills stop posting, we don't need the critics and wallstreet doesn't need to post in here either. This is INDEPENDENT - Shakone has the signals and is taking a review so just leave him to it. Keep up the good report.

Once the week is done, then wallstreet can come in and address some things (should he feel the need to) but for now let's just leave it to signals, result and whether the claims are achievable?
This is the best post i have read to date

I cant tell others what to do unfortunately ......they are more than welcome to criticize, although some people have already ordered the death sentence on me before a trial has even been conducted.

But yes, I will certainly refrain from posting masquerade. Thank you for making me aware of the concept of independence !!

thank you
wallstreet1928 is offline Coach/Trainer  
Old Nov 30, 2011, 1:41pm   #301

Joined Nov 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitlink View Post
Yes, and we have mr Bum Bandit who just signed up on November 30th with 5/6 of his posts in this thread saying how great Wallstreet is. If that doesn't look like a shill I don't know what does.... (maybe he's genuine, but it doesn't help wallstreet's case if the person's trying to help him)

This thread should be locked to the reviewers and wallstreet can post in it at the end of the week if he feels the need to. The rest is noise.
Closed Thread