uk v international shares

This is a discussion on uk v international shares within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; i ve managed to accumilate about 80,000 pounds over the last 15 years buying uk shares, as they are easier ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 28, 2011, 7:39pm   #1

4 Posts
Joined Apr 2011
uk v international shares

i ve managed to accumilate about 80,000 pounds over the last 15 years buying uk shares, as they are easier to deal and certain tax beifits dealing in these, but now my bloker has offered me no transaction fees on purchase of international shares, im of the opinion that the uk is a bad investment for the furture, with no natural resources left and goverment making poor decisions, the buying up of all the best companys, and the like, anyway the point is i would like to transfer all my shares to invest internationally, my question is which counties should i be looking at (safe)? i study a lot of news and know theres a lot going on in this world. but i would like your views. thanks robin
robin deakin is offline   Reply With Quote