Grey 1 where and why did he vanish?

This is a discussion on Grey 1 where and why did he vanish? within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by scose-no-doubt I just wanted to rep this bit. This is great, kind of like a "vendors annonymous" ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 7, 2011, 9:44am   #29
Joined Apr 2006
Re: Grey 1 where and why did he vanish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scose-no-doubt View Post
I just wanted to rep this bit.
This is great, kind of like a "vendors annonymous" 12 step recovery program.

I wonder who'll be next
the hare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2011, 9:23pm   #30
Joined Jan 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrooge_McDuck View Post
The whole situation was a real shame, this board lost a great teacher when he left. I wish I had learned about trading and trade2win earlier when he was here. I really recommend reading his posts on the technical trading subforum if you want to learn about trading, they are very informative and best of all they are free! If anyone has contact with him let him know that his posts are still helping people learn to trade. I hope he is in good health and making money.
What thread was that?
Pazienza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2011, 9:36pm   #31
Joined Jan 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBramble View Post
I was thinking of flagiging myself as a vendor just to get access to the private vendor forum and see what perks they all get.
Get a vendor badge you can say whatever you want :/
DashRiprock is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2011, 9:41pm   #32
Global Moderators are volunteer members with senior administrative powers to moderate all forums.

Joined Aug 2004

Grey1 does still pop in from time to time. I have no idea though if he communicates with anyone or takes PM's.

Those are my principles and if you don't like them, well..... I have others.
counter_violent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8, 2011, 1:14am   #33

9 Posts
Joined Oct 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazienza View Post
What thread was that?
He has a bunch of them in a private subforum here. You need to apply for access. There's a lot of posts, maybe some day I'll post a list of all the bookmarks I collected and organize it into sections. Also I don't trade his strategy exactly, I kinda just used it as a starting point and added my own ideas, and so far it looks like I finally might be on to something!

Last edited by Scrooge_McDuck; Mar 8, 2011 at 1:25am. Reason: add info
Scrooge_McDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2011, 8:55pm   #34

Joined Feb 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrooge_McDuck View Post
The whole situation was a real shame, this board lost a great teacher when he left. I wish I had learned about trading and trade2win earlier when he was here. I really recommend reading his posts on the technical trading subforum if you want to learn about trading, they are very informative and best of all they are free! If anyone has contact with him let him know that his posts are still helping people learn to trade. I hope he is in good health and making money.
I want to second that statement, very well put Mcduck, Its a big shame for everyone he has left here.

I am trading with Grey1, and I have trebled my account since being with him. I know its hard to believe, but those who know Grey1 and traded with him and been to his house will know its possible.

I suggest you read his technical trader forum to gain more knowledge, he has given a lot there, thank you
gulam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2011, 12:03am   #35

Joined Oct 2009

I feel really lucky to one in this Skype group , everyone in this group is making a killing trading ES/YM or SB everyday based on Iraj's live call, it's fantastic trading & money making experience

I really feel it's a shame that T2W has lost Iraj as he is such a great trader & a generous man who always want to help ppl without asking anything in return

Cheers
Albert

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulam View Post
Iraj is on Skype group with me and other people trading live ,,, currentlty trading ES on his account and SB for rest of us, doing absolutely fabulous.......
Gob00st is offline   Reply With Quote