300% return on capital !

This is a discussion on 300% return on capital ! within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Thanks Howard Cohadads. Nothing better to do than search google images ??...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 5, 2010, 10:49pm   #29
Joined Nov 2010
Re: 300% return on capital !

snorre101 started this thread Thanks Howard Cohadads. Nothing better to do than search google images ??
snorre101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2010, 10:54pm   #30
Joined Nov 2010

snorre101 started this thread Thats why you boys dont make money ............conventional thinking ................you should think outside the box .....................point proven ..................need I say more ??? You hanged youself .......... even the Senior Members.
Old Nov 5, 2010, 10:55pm   #31
Joined Nov 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by snorre101 View Post
Like I said, personal insults is the way to go ............ If you post something out of the ordinary you are a troll. Thank you Black Swan.
LOL for T2W you're pretty much the normal debut tbh, which is why I've asked for all new posters to be put in a sandpit for a month....

A lot of debutants sell or troll, or sometimes both, or switch from sell to sulky troll if they don't sell their stuff...

FWIW you're about the tenth dick-head in as many weeks that's made this kind of debut..some are better sophists than you, but carry on, knock yourself out..
Black Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Shanghai , FX Bandit
Old Nov 5, 2010, 10:56pm   #32

Joined Sep 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by snorre101 View Post
Thanks Howard Cohadads. Nothing better to do than search google images ??
Didn't have to search. I've been there.

Most of what I show and tell meets the criteria "Been there, Done that."

You?
HowardCohodas is offline Other (Please email T2W with details)   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2010, 10:59pm   #33

Joined Sep 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Swan View Post
FWIW you're about the tenth dick-head in as many weeks that's made this kind of debut..some are better sophists than you, but carry on, knock yourself out..
My bar must be lower than yours. I've counted many more than that.
HowardCohodas is offline Other (Please email T2W with details)   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2010, 11:07pm   #34
Joined Jan 2009

Hi Snorre, I usually make about 1,000% a week, can I ask if you're looking to increase your risk at some point?
meanreversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2010, 11:09pm   #35
Joined Nov 2010

snorre101 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanreversion View Post
Hi Snorre, I usually make about 1,000% a week, can I ask if you're looking to increase your risk at some point?
No, my system dont allow me to increase my risk. A honest answer to a mocking question.