Why is this forum so dead?

This is a discussion on Why is this forum so dead? within the Futures & Options forums, part of the Markets category; [QUOTE=tomorton;2980200] Originally Posted by gauri Hello, I Think If you get bored one day try your own version of an ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 25, 2017, 3:20pm   #25

Joined Sep 2014
[QUOTE=tomorton;2980200]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gauri View Post
Hello,
I Think If you get bored one day try your own version of an analysis and I can say. It takes a lot of effort, and if this forum is going to remain dead. I like your forum. Dollar advisory provides you best Forex tips.If you interested in trading so visit our link. [link removed]
Its a fair question.

We're 2.5hrs in after the London open. Only 5 threads have been updated in that time but only 1 is active - 3 are copy and pasted daily analysis reports, one is this enquiry, the sole active thread is dentist007's Trading with p/f.

What's the answer?
it was not a fair question mate.
the guy was spamming a very old thread with a link to another site .the link has been removed along with my custard pie clown gif
itspossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2017, 4:16pm   #26
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbphoenix View Post
Active participation by the administrators for one.
Bloody Admin' eh, waste o' space!

As I'm admin', I'm open to suggestions as to how, when and where and in what capacity I could/should participate more actively. In the meantime, the Mods are all over this thread like an infectious rash!

Tim.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!
timsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2017, 4:19pm   #27
FXX
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by timsk View Post

As I'm admin', I'm open to suggestions as to how, when and where and in what capacity I could/should participate more actively. In the meantime, the Mods are all over this thread like an infectious rash!

Tim.
For your rash Click the image to open in full size.
FXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2017, 4:25pm   #28

Joined Jun 2016
I've always considered Timsk to be a model of Administrative impartiality; he's always made it very clear when expressing his personal as opposed to "official" views. He is also very good at pointing people in the right direction when they are searching for knowledge et cetera. Short of coming round to your trading desk and doing it for you, I'm not sure what more he should be expected to do.
Old Oct 25, 2017, 4:27pm   #29

Joined Aug 2003
Quote:

Tim.
It would be informative to list the posts that the administrators have made over the past 30 days and where those posts have been made.
Old Oct 25, 2017, 5:02pm   #30
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbphoenix View Post
It would be informative to list the posts that the administrators have made over the past 30 days and where those posts have been made.
Well dbp, I'm sure you know how to do this but, for the benefit of anyone who doesn't, go to the profile of the member of interest ---> click on the 'Statistics' tab ---> then 'Find all posts by (Username)'. Job done.

In my case, the bulk have been to the Brexit thread. There haven't been many - but I've been on holiday for 10 days to Italy. Great country, although I don't understand how they eat so much pizza and pasta, yet still manage to stay slim!
Tim.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!
timsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2017, 5:06pm   #31

Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Well dbp, I'm sure you know how to do this but, for the benefit of anyone who doesn't, go to the profile of the member of interest ---> click on the 'Statistics' tab ---> then 'Find all posts by (Username)'. Job done.

In my case, the bulk have been to the Brexit thread. There haven't been many - but I've been on holiday for 10 days to Italy. Great country, although I don't understand how they eat so much pizza and pasta, yet still manage to stay slim!
Tim.
it the cold-squeezed virgin olive oil
Old Oct 25, 2017, 5:16pm   #32

Joined Aug 2003
Quote:
And if those qualify as "participation", nothing more need be said about that.

What suggestions do you have for making the site more active?